Poll

Did you expect your frenulum to naturally detach when you were growing up?

Yes, but it never did.
43 (22.8%)
No, and it didn't.
53 (28%)
Never even though about it.
74 (39.2%)
Yes, and it did.
3 (1.6%)
No, but it did.
16 (8.5%)

Total Members Voted: 169

Author Topic: Did you expect your frenulum to naturally detach when you were growing up?  (Read 22408 times)

Offline knowmore123

I wish if it could be naturally detached as i grew up, though i dont have any problem even with attached frenulum.

Offline extapalataquetle

Good question!

I was around 13 or 14 and I noticed there was a part of teh inner foreskin deattached from the glans corona and I touched it. Felt really good and so I started pulling the rest back....after a 2 or 3 years of pulling the rest of teh attachments back I learned it was harmless to oull them so I went for it.

whe I was 16 or 17 I deattached the final bit of skin....felt great to see under my glans completely and at the moment it even felt really fresh jhahaha like air got there for the first time....

that part below the glans still remain covered even when i get hard...but is not attached anymore. It is by far the most sensitive part of my penis so I treat it with respect LOL

Good forum!

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
Good question!

I was around 13 or 14 and I noticed there was a part of teh inner foreskin deattached from the glans corona and I touched it. Felt really good and so I started pulling the rest back....after a 2 or 3 years of pulling the rest of teh attachments back I learned it was harmless to oull them so I went for it.

whe I was 16 or 17 I deattached the final bit of skin....felt great to see under my glans completely and at the moment it even felt really fresh jhahaha like air got there for the first time....

that part below the glans still remain covered even when i get hard...but is not attached anymore. It is by far the most sensitive part of my penis so I treat it with respect LOL

Good forum!
OK, but you didn't answer the question. Did you originally think that the frenulum was going to detach from the glans like the rest of the foreskin did?

Offline extapalataquetle

OK, but you didn't answer the question. Did you originally think that the frenulum was going to detach from the glans like the rest of the foreskin did?

You're right, I'm sorry JDM!

Reading more carefully, I would have answered "Never even though about it." I didn't read you were not asking about the foreskin or inner foreskin, bot about the frenulum( the band than unites the urethra with teh foreskin)

Sorry I altered your poll's figures...need to improve my English (not native speaker/writer)

Gracias again!

Offline jackn

• NSFW Access
Mine didn't detach until I was around 13/14 years old. It was after I had finally separated the skin that was attached to my corona. I could finally pull the skin back all the way, but the frenulum would cause the tip to point down when I did. It was during one of my masterbation on sessions, I was starting to cum and I pulled the skin back too far. There was a lot of pain through out my orgasm and I instantly let go of the skin. (I always used the thumb and finger way) when I tried to pull the skin back again It hurt bad and there was some blood on the underside of the glans. Now the head was very sensitive and hurt as I examined what had happened.  I had torn the frenulum in 2 spots. It took a couple of days before I could begin to pull the skin back all the way again because of the pain. After it started healing, I would keep the skin back  for long periods of time to let it dry out which seemed to help with the healing. After it healed, I could masterbate fully  exposing the head which had a better feeling orgasm. To this day because of what happened, I virtually have no frenulum. It is just a very small cord under the glans.

Offline soundsgreat87

Wow, you kinda lucked out!

Offline frencut50

• NSFW Access
This question is not stupid at all. Personally, when I was a teenager (I am now almost 60 years old), I remember very well that precisely, I was convinced that the frenulum was going to detach from the foreskin when I had my first sexual intercourse. In reality, this idea hadn't really come to my mind on its own, but following a conversation with my grandfather, an intelligent, open-minded man who was far ahead of his time, who started explaining sexuality to me when I was about twelve years old. During his explanations he had taught me a lot of things, starting with the official names of the genitals (penis, vagina, testicles etc.) instead of the traditional "dick" or "cock". He was going to explain to me the moment of the defloration of young people, explaining to me well the tearing of the hymen in particular. On the other hand, he had made a mistake, no doubt perhaps as a result of his own personal experience. , explaining to me that the frenulum broke during the first penetration in a vagina, so I had taken this explanation at face value and I actually thought, during my adolescence, that my frenulum would come off during my first intercourse Curiosity even pushed me several times between the ages of about 12 and 14, to see if I could not "deflower" myself on my own during my masturbation. quite strongly on the frenulum in the secret hope of succeeding in detaching it from the glans. come back to the question asked, which is not stupid, and answer e, I can say YES somehow, I thought my frenulum would come off the glans in a natural way.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
This question is not stupid at all. Personally, when I was a teenager (I am now almost 60 years old), I remember very well that precisely, I was convinced that the frenulum was going to detach from the foreskin when I had my first sexual intercourse. In reality, this idea hadn't really come to my mind on its own, but following a conversation with my grandfather, an intelligent, open-minded man who was far ahead of his time, who started explaining sexuality to me when I was about twelve years old. During his explanations he had taught me a lot of things, starting with the official names of the genitals (penis, vagina, testicles etc.) instead of the traditional "dick" or "cock". He was going to explain to me the moment of the defloration of young people, explaining to me well the tearing of the hymen in particular. On the other hand, he had made a mistake, no doubt perhaps as a result of his own personal experience. , explaining to me that the frenulum broke during the first penetration in a vagina, so I had taken this explanation at face value and I actually thought, during my adolescence, that my frenulum would come off during my first intercourse Curiosity even pushed me several times between the ages of about 12 and 14, to see if I could not "deflower" myself on my own during my masturbation. quite strongly on the frenulum in the secret hope of succeeding in detaching it from the glans. come back to the question asked, which is not stupid, and answer e, I can say YES somehow, I thought my frenulum would come off the glans in a natural way.

Very interesting story. Thanks for sharing.

Offline frencut50

• NSFW Access
It's an old story, but I see that the question is still relevant and that young people today are wondering the same way as I was 45 years ago, and no doubt many others men since the dawn of time.

To complete my testimony, I was surprised the day I had my first sexual intercourse, to find that the frenulum finally remained intact. Somehow it frustrated me, and that's about when the idea to delete it came to me. Both because I thought the frenulum was infantile, but also because I had noticed that during erections, it pulled hard on the glans, bending it downwards. Once in a vagina, it pulled strongly on it, but without breaking it. So much so that I had pain during intercourse. I used the piercing / tying up method, with an excellent result, very aesthetic, and fully functional, the foreskin can easily be lowered back as far as possible. It's a shame, but I don't know how to add photos on this site, otherwise I would have put one to illustrate this thread.

Offline jdm

• NSFW Access
... It's a shame, but I don't know how to add photos on this site, otherwise I would have put one to illustrate this thread.

There is an "insert image" button, just below the "bold" button, in the message composition window.

Offline frencut50

• NSFW Access
Yes, I saw, but I don't understand how to proceed ...

Offline caveman

• NSFW Access
No and I never thought about it as it really has never been a problem
caveman

Offline GarethUK

• NSFW Access
Reading through the replies has reminded me of one of the first times, I suppose around the age of 12 or so, that I was allowed to stay home alone whilst the rest of my family went shopping. I can remember standing in the bathroom with my foreskin retracted and a pair of nail scissors in my hand, thinking that if I just clipped through the annoying bit of skin under my head that seemed to be stopping it, then I would be able to get my foreskin to roll back all the way and flatten right out. Probably just as well that I heard a key in the door just as I was stealing myself to actually do it! 50+ years later, and with all the guidance on here about how it might be done rather more safely, I'd still wishing that I could roll back totally flat. It's an intriguing thought about what might have happened if my folks had had to wait just a few more minutes for their bus back from the shops!

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
I wasn’t even aware I had a frenulum when I was younger. My father was circumcised so just assumed my penis would look like his eventually when older.