News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Pee stream when pulled back

Started by Nivek, 2023-08-26 06:26:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Does your pee split when you urinate?

No, single stream
62 (74.7%)
Yes, split stream (splits into two)
19 (22.9%)
Yes, split stream (more than two!)
2 (2.4%)

Total Members Voted: 83

Nivek

Hey guys, the thing I hate most about being pulled back is my pee splits into two streams all the time. What about you?

I think my urine stream splits because my meatus hole is quite long...and the pee exits from the two ends.

CuriousSkinner

Do you think it has anything to do with your frenulum pulling on the head? That happens to me if I pull back too hard.

Otherwise do you prerfer to direct your pee with your foreskin then?

Nivek

Wow, I'm surprised I'm in the clear minority! Thank you all for voting.

I don't think it's anything to do with the frenulum as mine is rather stretchy.

I can't remember very well how peeing was before being pulled back. I know there was a split stream sometimes, but not all the time.

I won't want to direct the pee with my foreskin, as I find that gross now.

za123za

I've actually found that pulling back helps me direct the stream better. Usually when my foreskin is fully covering the head the stream can kind of be a bit messy.

burtonian

I voted no because most of the time it is a single stream.  However, very occasionally there will be two streams for a split second before full flow is established, I attribute this to the lips of the meatus sticking together, most probably from pre-cum.  I agree that directing the flow using the foreskin as a nozzle is yuk and now always pull back to pee (although most of the time my glans is already exposed).

CuriousSkinner

Really interesting to read everyones replies here. I am amazed that I was never taught to pull back to pee. It just seems really logical and I agree with a few of you saying it feels kinda gross to do now. It just never dries off properly does it!

za123za

Quote from: CuriousSkinner on 2023-08-28 16:37:29
Really interesting to read everyones replies here. I am amazed that I was never taught to pull back to pee. It just seems really logical and I agree with a few of you saying it feels kinda gross to do now. It just never dries off properly does it!

I didn't always do it, but the last couple years I have and I feel it makes a difference. I'll be honest, after I realized the difference, I kinda became curious if other guys pull back to pee too, so a few times I did have a bit of a peek at other guys at the urinal. Seems like others do pull back as well, but not all, also I guess it can be hard to know if I guy has pulled back or is cut without asking.

Nivek

Thanks guys for voting!

Yes, I agree it's hard to tell if someone is pulled back permanently, circumcised or just pulling back the skin temporarily while urinating.

CuriousSkinner

Quote from: za123za on 2023-08-29 00:58:41
I didn't always do it, but the last couple years I have and I feel it makes a difference. I'll be honest, after I realized the difference, I kinda became curious if other guys pull back to pee too, so a few times I did have a bit of a peek at other guys at the urinal. Seems like others do pull back as well, but not all, also I guess it can be hard to know if I guy has pulled back or is cut without asking.

Totally agree!