News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Any ways to tighten your foreskin?

Started by Pulledback, 2021-05-19 17:56:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Pulledback

Hi there.
I know there are ways to loosen your foreskin but mines quite loose and i was wondering if there are any ways to tighten it?

Thanks for reading!

soundsgreat87

None that I've heard, short of surgery. I know of a cut guy who restored his skin and then had a "pie piece" taken out of it to tighten it. That's all I can imagine working. Once you have skin, you can't make it smaller.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: soundsgreat87 on 2021-05-19 21:17:35
None that I've heard, short of surgery. I know of a cut guy who restored his skin and then had a "pie piece" taken out of it to tighten it. That's all I can imagine working. Once you have skin, you can't make it smaller.

Yes you would need to do stuff like that, else there is nothing really out there, not fake creams etc
Love skining back and letting my head show

Pulledback

Thanks for the help guys. Much appreciated