News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Any ways to lengthen foreskin?

Started by Pulledback, 2021-05-13 17:21:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Pulledback

I know its a strange question but i was just really curious. Is there a way that we can lengthen our foreskin?

bobenc0

Yes, by pulling it and stretching it.
There are even cut guys that restored their skins to completely cover the glans. It's called foreskin restoration but it's not a foreskin as it was cut off.

I have a friend I have messed with that had very short foreskin before, wanted to have longer one like mine, so I told him what to do. He did it from time to time and now he can almost completely cover the glans when soft and half when hard.
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: bobenc0 on 2021-05-14 05:24:11
There are even cut guys that restored their skins to completely cover the glans. It's called foreskin restoration but it's not a foreskin as it was cut off.

I have a friend I have messed with that had very short foreskin before, wanted to have longer one like mine, so I told him what to do. He did it from time to time and now he can almost completely cover the glans when soft and half when hard.

Yes i agree that's the best method, those guys use weights to help them stretch the foreskin.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Pulledback

Quote from: bobenc0 on 2021-05-14 05:24:11

Thanks! Will have to look into it.