News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

A new chapter

Started by guest4401, 2021-05-11 23:47:35

Previous topic - Next topic

guest4401

So I've always liked the look of my penis pulled back, but I've never realized there was an option of autocircumcision. I decided I'd like to have permanently pulled back.

This weekend I found this forum and I'm so glad I did! I feel so much better knowing I'm not alone in this. I think I like the method of folding the skin at the tip back, in order to form a barrier preventing the rest of the skin from moving forward. I do feel like I have quite a bit of excess skin, and I am grower, so I know I will struggle a bit. But I really like that look. Also debating getting some glans rings but haven't found any decent options online and I'm not the crafty type.

Anyways, here's a pic of me now and I did already start pulling back about a day ago. I was surprised that it does stay back most of the time already, even during my jog today. Just need to adjust here and there throughout the day.

Brimmy

Welcome to the club! I have been using a scrunchie band that I cut and readjusted to my size and putting that around my shaft skin, then rolling the skin back over the band. seems to work very well. However there is some skin irritation with this method so I have opted for a silicone baking mat that arrived in the mail today. I've heard great things about these as they are able to be cut to size, and are stretchy and comfortable. Rings I would say are definitely the best, easiest method for growers unless the spoon method seems to work well for you. Enjoy the journey!!

guest4401

Thanks! I'm very curious about the silicon mat and cutting to fit. I hope that works out for you. I'm hesitant about rings because I feel it will be either too loose when I'm flaccid or too tight when erect. I might just look into a silicon mat.

Brimmy

yo so it arrived and I've cut a couple out and it works so well
Got one ready around 10:30pm and wore it fine til morning. I sleep naked and it stayed on all night with the foreskin back. Made a comfier one this morning and have a long day ahead so I'm hoping it stays in place, but I've bent down and walked around and it seems to stay snug. Not too tight at all.

Definitely recommended.

Daffyskin

Well done, Bentwookie! That looks fine.
Being a grower doesn't automatically mean that you will struggle to keep it back - I never have.
However, my perception is that tucking in has moved me a bit towards being a shower.
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

guest4401

Quote from: Brimmy on 2021-05-13 00:54:29
yo so it arrived and I've cut a couple out and it works so well
Got one ready around 10:30pm and wore it fine til morning. I sleep naked and it stayed on all night with the foreskin back. Made a comfier one this morning and have a long day ahead so I'm hoping it stays in place, but I've bent down and walked around and it seems to stay snug. Not too tight at all.

Definitely recommended.

That's awesome! Glad it's working out for you. I'm going to have to look into one too.

Quote from: Daffyskin on 2021-05-13 06:14:55
Well done, Bentwookie! That looks fine.
Being a grower doesn't automatically mean that you will struggle to keep it back - I never have.
However, my perception is that tucking in has moved me a bit towards being a shower.

Thanks Daffy! This gives me hope! I'm looking forward to seeing what happens.