News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

ddnaturist's Progress Diary

Started by ddnaturist, 2021-04-20 17:42:36

Previous topic - Next topic

ddnaturist

I've seen a few other members have "Progress" threads, so I've created one too to share updates, ask questions, etc.

I have now been pulling back for nearly 3 weeks, wearing a silicone ring to stay retracted. For the past week I have been using Surgical Spirit to assist in drying glans and underskin, and have built this up to 3 applications per day. (As seen elsewhere on this wonderful forum!)

My glans is slightly more flared around the corona, and alongside my underskin, it is definItely drier. I couldn't say my underskin has shrunk but it does seem less elastic than before.

Finally, a question - How do I gauge the length of my frenulum? It's certainly not short, but . . .

P.S. I have tried to post twice with pics attached, and reduced the size, but they are not being uploaded. I will try to post below or in the gallery.

ddnaturist

Sorry tried again with pics both here as seperate comments and in Gallery but to no avail.  :(

ddnaturist

If this works - Thank you Kylar!  ;D

Feel free to comment guys . . .

ddnaturist

Been a while since I posted, but I have now been permanently pulled back for 3 months.  :D

Picked up a few items for my DIY "Cock Craft" Glans rings - a mouse mat, a silicone resealable foodbag, a silicone baking mould, spongey cloths and foam rockets (they already have a hole in them!  ;D)

ddnaturist

My 1st creation with a mousemat - 2mm thick, would've like something thicker but couldn't find one.

John

Thanks for your update, ddnaturist. Three months in do you miss your natural sensitivity? Has your prepuce become shorter?

ddnaturist

Thanks John.

I'm a long term intermittent retractor - I started at 12 then became intermittent in my early 20s. I am now aiming for permanent retraction.

I have always had a long foreskin, which never became shorter in my youth.

I do not miss the hypersensitivity, but enjoy the more pleasurable level of sensitivity in my drier glans and innerskin.