News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Very Long Foreskin

Started by DCLXVI, 2021-04-11 18:14:05

Previous topic - Next topic

DCLXVI

Does anyone else here have really long foreskin? I do - like enough that it fully covers even when fully erect - and it kind of interferes with many of the pulling back methods. Along with being a grower, this can get quite frustrating in trying to stay pulled back. When I just pull back normally, the foreskin bunces up around the base of my glans, and looks ridiculous. Currently, I'm using the spoon method, which looks super neat, but all that foreskin folded under itself is very visible, because it makes that area bulge out. Does anyone have any tips or tricks to deal with this? Any other methods I should try?

Brimmy

Id say my situation is pretty similar. I would highly recommend some sort of cock ring to stay pulled back. they seem to work very well

bobenc0

Pretty much the same here. Overhang when soft and full cover when hard, but in time it got used to stay back my itself even though it rolls over sometimes.
That's why to make sure it never will I tape it tight back at the base everytime, everyday.
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

DCLXVI

Quote from: Brimmy on 2021-04-11 23:08:48
Id say my situation is pretty similar. I would highly recommend some sort of cock ring to stay pulled back. they seem to work very well

I'm a bit of an extreme grower, so my problem with using a cock ring is, it goes from being about ready to fall off when I'm flaccid, to being uncomfortably tight when I'm erect. So, it's not really an option for me, unfortunately. Would have been nice, though, since that's one of the easiest methods!

Quote from: bobenc0 on 2021-04-12 03:40:23
Pretty much the same here. Overhang when soft and full cover when hard, but in time it got used to stay back my itself even though it rolls over sometimes.
That's why to make sure it never will I tape it tight back at the base everytime, everyday.

I've tried taping, but never with any success. What taping method do you use?

bobenc0

I use variations of methods that gives me nice high and tight feel and look. Usually I try to tape it as close to the base as possible so the whole shaft is available after.
Topically I use single tape but often change it to some sort of my own methods that are easier and faster to do.
I would say just try the taping, I had very little success in the beginning but then it became a part of my life.
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

DCLXVI

I suppose there is no harm in experimenting a bit! Is there any kind of tape you recommend that would have enough stretch to not be uncomfortable for a grower?