News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Easier to go commando?

Started by McKay, 2021-04-01 08:30:23

Previous topic - Next topic

McKay

Hi,

I have an interesting observation. Nowadays I just pull back my foreskin and it stays there for hours.
If a go commando (no underwear), I can comfortably stay retracted, however, if I wear underwear it ,my foreskin springs forward in a minute.

Did you have the same experience?

Daffyskin

When I first started I only did it occasionally but I always combined it with going commando. Partly because I found tight underwear was a bit uncomfortable against the freshly exposed skin but more because I enjoyed the feeling of my bare end bouncing free. Even though I am fine wearing underwear now, I still prefer commando. I've never had any problem staying back and usually tuck in but if I do wear underwear I do find that the compression makes me smaller and withdrawn so that I get a quite a turtle head.
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: McKay on 2021-04-01 08:30:23
Hi,

I have an interesting observation. Nowadays I just pull back my foreskin and it stays there for hours.
If a go commando (no underwear), I can comfortably stay retracted, however, if I wear underwear it ,my foreskin springs forward in a minute.

Did you have the same experience?

I like doing that, as my dick hangs straight there is no pressure on the skin to go forward, put underwear on and it starts to go back
Love skining back and letting my head show

Supernewb

Definitely. I stay retracted all day easily commando. Or go with boxer shorts.

RedHead

Yup commando has always been best for me or very loose boxers. I almost never roll forward when I'm more free. Tighter undies were helpful getting started but once your comfortable being back then free is so much easier and better.

scotsguy27

I find that going commando is so free-ing, pardon the pun lol

There's that feeling of having so much space and letting my penis and balls do it's own thing.

I tried it in the house before braving being out in public. The first time I went out I felt like everyone just knew I was commando haha

PBnaturist

Yeah commando is definitely more PB friendly!

No compression and more room to bounce freely.  ;D

BenTwilley

Definitely better commando.
Ben Twilley

NS1995

Yes, it has happened to me as well. And yes, commando or boxers are the only way I know to help it.

ramotra3

Commando is my go-to always
I am amazing down there
BTW I am 31 years old