News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Best method for a grower

Started by McKay, 2021-03-15 14:00:01

Previous topic - Next topic

McKay

i am a grower. I go from 5 cm to 17-18 cm.
Currently i am usuing the spoon method. Its perfect when i am hard, but when i get soft, my foreskin covers about half of my glans (actually, i am pretty fine with that).
What other methods are available which provide me fully exposed glans everytime without wearing a device all the time?

guest4219

Hi.  Thought I'd reply cos your dimensions sound like mine.  I've been wrestling with this issue since starting about 2 weeks ago.  I'm taped back at the base of the shaft all day ie when soft (glans and inner skin exposed).  But that simply doesn't work when hard - the opposite of what you're doing.  I don't know if what you're asking is possible until such time as the skin is trained to stay back.  Perhaps someone more experienced will help.....

McKay

If I don't sit down, doesn't move very much, if I simply pull back, it stays there (it's really instabil, but it is a good start)

McKay

This is how foreskin covers my glans while I am flaccid and using the spoon method.
On the second image, I pulled up my foreskin to demonstrate how much of the glans is covered.