News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Point of no return

Started by George_NZ, 2021-03-08 04:30:04

Previous topic - Next topic

George_NZ

I'm just starting my Pulled Back journey, but interested to know if you can undo the affects of being pulled back and go back to "normal".

retreactor

You mean, the point when you realize that you like the pulledback feeling so much that you won't even want to go back to normal? ;)
But seriously: provided that you don't do anything irreversibly radical (like frenulum tying), you can pull your skin back over you head any time and go on. Everything will restore in a short time. Maybe sensitivity will take somewhat longer, or may not fully recover as it was.
A retractor's quest is never complete.

billymachine79

It's not a bad thing for me since i'm no interested in going covered again, but I now have a hard time covering my glans. It won't stay covered for long.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: George_NZ on 2021-03-08 04:30:04
I'm just starting my Pulled Back journey, but interested to know if you can undo the affects of being pulled back and go back to "normal".

There will be no difference if you want to go back, it will be a few days and will feel like before
Love skining back and letting my head show

Kylar

Quote from: thesevenpointfive on 2021-03-09 17:31:10
There will be no difference if you want to go back, it will be a few days and will feel like before

That's not true. Some sensitivity will not come back.

bobenc0

Quote from: Kylar on 2021-03-10 10:32:06
That's not true. Some sensitivity will not come back.
Agree with Kylar, when you keep the glans exposed the sensitivity changes and will maybe never be the same. For me it's like it moved from the outer layer to a deeper inside the glans .. which I actually like a lot 😁 not insensitive just different sensation.
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Jake18

I'm not sure if it's the same for everyone but my inner skin never returned to how it was before I started staying retracted full-time. I was pulled back 24/7 for over 3 months.