Author Topic: Doctors are familiar with autocircumcision...?  (Read 6422 times)

Offline deeep

• NSFW Access
Hi mates.. today morning I had an appointment with a dermatologist. I have booked for a male doctor as I have fungal infection between my legs and round infection ony face. Yesterday afternoon I received a call from the clinic and informed me to visit their another branch due to some issue. I went there in the morning and met with a lady doctor. She checked the fungal affected area and asked me 'if you are not circumcized please show me the penis also .. the fungas may have affected to the foreskin as well' I was worried showing the penis as I kept the skin retracted. I removed my underwear .. but surprisingly she just said 'ok so you are keeping the tip opened.. its a healthy habit bit it is not 100% safe as the skin folding is enough to spread the fungas .. unfold the skin and wash it without using the soap.. your tip is already dried in bad way so use alogel or vasline to maintain the softness... Wash the tip after urination'... She then prescribed me KZ cream for fungal infection and asked me to visit again next month.

Offline Test123

• NSFW Access
Re: Doctors are familiar with autocircumcision...?
« Reply #1 on: 2021-03-07 23:26:46 »
How can it be healthy but then have all those negatives?!

Offline McKay

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2021-03-13 23:25:07 »
It's 'healthy', because the glans is sterile (mind my choice of word. Sterile, not clean). However the texture is rough and dry.
She just said, that to maintain a nicer texture on the glans, he should moisturize it. (I do that too)

How can it be healthy but then have all those negatives?!

Offline Foreback123

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2021-03-14 01:05:29 »
She just said, that to maintain a nicer texture on the glans, he should moisturize it. (I do that too)
What do you use to keep your glans moisturized?

Offline McKay

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2021-03-16 12:19:16 »
What do you use to keep your glans moisturized?

Shea butter. You can buy it in most pharmacy (at least you can in my country)

Offline BenTwilley

• NSFW Access
  • Pulled back over 30 years. Stays there now.
« Reply #5 on: 2021-09-13 13:35:10 »
Never had a comment. I even had to have radiotherapy implants for prostate cancer, and when I came round everything was ‘returned’ exactly as I left it! Apart from a catheter for 24 hrs. Even the nurses who removed it treated as quite normal.
Ben Twilley

Offline samuel12345

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2023-07-24 09:54:57 »
Did u ask can you keep it reacted?

Offline deeep

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2023-07-26 18:25:50 »
She came to know that Iam not circumcised and saw my skin folded behind the head, not told me to stop it. On follow up after one month,she again asked me to apply Vaseline or aloe gel on the tip to reduce the dryness.

Offline ThePiemel

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2023-07-27 18:41:06 »
In the very past some doctors in the west would suggest permanent retraction. (In Asia that was far more common.)

Then there was a long period of don't touch it and it's dirty.

Today it is getting better. Nice story, not really about retraction. My bf went to hospital recently for a check up. The nurse asked him why he did not shave his bum. He never did. Then she said, shall I do it for you? And then she did. Today it still depends on which doctor or nurse you talk to but there are more and more good ones around.

Culturally it is interesting. In many places in Asia it is seen as almost dirty not to keep your gals exposed. But in ancient Greece, where games like the olympics were always payed nude, guys would at times wear a tiny rope around their covered glans because there it was rude to have your glans slip out while playing in the nude olympics. So they had like a shoe lace to prevent that.
« Last Edit: 2023-07-27 18:50:01 by ThePiemel »