News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

How many of you guys use jelqing

Started by CorkLad, 2021-03-03 15:23:11

Previous topic - Next topic

CorkLad

Hi everyone, I've just joined here and have put an introduction. I'm 19 now and have been pulled back full time for the last 7 years. (See my intro for why.) I'm on the west coast of Ireland and study English at university.

For the last 3 or 4 years I've been practising jelking which is something I discovered on a youtube channel. I think this has helped a lot to use up the slack skin I have so that it doesn't creep back and cover the glans.

The technique I use is like this. When the penis is half erect I make sure all possible skin on the shaft is pulled back to the base. I then grab the shaft half way up with a tight grip using thumb and index finger. I force this up towards the glans and stretch the penis as far as it will go without causing discomfort. I hold it there for about 30 seconds and then repeat.  I'll generally do this every day about 20 times in a row. With each jelq the size of the bellend increases as well as the length of the penis. It will generally then stay like that for anything up to half an hour after but not permanently. However over the months and the years the effect becomes more permanent. The glans is around 50% bigger than it used to be according to photos I took back then. Also the "meat" of my dick has stretched without the skin stretching.

These days if I stretch my foreskin over the glans it works its way back behind the glans as I start to move around. When it's erect there's no way to know that there's any foreskin there at all.
Exposed bellend just looks so much nicer!

keepitbare

That's a nice big flared head! Love how wide the ridge is. Has it always been that wide or did that come from skinning back or jelqing?

I'm too scared to jelq myself, don't want to do it wrong and damage it lol. I'm happy with my size though :)

Has the jelqing made your shaft any thicker, too?

CorkLad

Yes, to all of those really. Jelqing makes the penis longer though you need a lot of patience - think of years, not weeks!

The same process also increases the girth. It works a bit like going to the gym. You actually damage some of the cells by exercise but each one gets replaced by two so overall you get a gain. The guys on the PE (penis enlargement sites) do all the stats and takes measurements showing their progress but I never got into that.

Also the way I do it, which sort of pumps up the size of the glans a bit like a balloon, increases the glans size and gives it a well defined ridge. All I've got to go by is photos I took 4 years ago and the bellend is a lot larger and more shapely.

As long as you're sensible with the jelqing and don't take it to an extreme I don't think there's any chance you can do yourself damage. A couple of times after I've gone at it too hard one day it's felt a little sensitive the next day and if that happens I just miss a couple of days of exercise till it feels normal again.

scotsguy27

A few years ago I did some jelqing whenever I used my bathmate but stopped after I caused a small bruise to my shaft from either being too rough or over pumping.

CorkLad

Did you notice any increase in size from using a bathmate? I know a few people who used a size genetics penis extender and they swore by it.

scotsguy27

I seen a minor increase by about half an inch but unless you used it religiously I think the increase was temporary.