News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Beginner progress report

Started by keepitbare, 2021-03-01 01:20:26

Previous topic - Next topic

keepitbare

Hey! I'm new to skinning back, just wanted to post about how it's been going so far  :)

I've been pulling back sporadically for a couple weeks, and pretty much full-time for the last couple days. I was getting hard all the time for the first several days cuz my glans would rub against my boxers when I moved, but it seems to have desensitized a lot pretty quickly, and I can often walk around pulled back without feeling much sensitivity now. I still do get semis somewhat often, but they tend to go away if I ignore them (or stop moving for a minute) instead of focusing on the sensation of my boxers on my glans.

I seem to be able to keep it pulled back pretty consistently throughout the day. It mostly stays by itself (even when hard) without me needing to arrange it, I think cuz my foreskin tapers a bit at the front so it locks it in place behind the glans. Other times my foreskin will bunch up and I need to fiddle with it to get it to sit right. I haven't tried the spoon method or anything else; usually I can slide it off the head in a way where it sits properly like in the first couple pics, but if I pull it back further it'll unroll and sit loosely (like the last pic) or bunched up behind the head, depending on how warm it is and how hard I am. The foreskin around my frenulum sits more loosely even when pulled back (pic 3) but that's fine by me.

I was getting occasional swelling (especially after hard-ons) for a while, but I'd always roll it back to let it rest for a couple hours when that happened. That's been happening less often lately, and not at all so far today. I was worried my foreskin was a bit too tight behind the glans when I have an erection, but since I've been getting less swelling lately I figure it'll probably be fine.

The head is staying a lot more moist than I expected, at least if I keep it in my boxers. It only really dries out if I have my dick out for a while. I prefer it smooth/shiny so I don't really want it to keratinize. If I skin back during the day but roll it forward at night, will that be enough to prevent keratinization? Or should I keep it forward more often?

Anyway, that's my experience so far, let me know your thoughts! Any feedback/advice is also appreciated :)

headytimes

I wouldn't worry to much about drying out, in my experience if you stop pulling. Ack for a month or two the your head will start to revert, so don't think of it as a one way journey. You have choice over what you do and how it will feel.
Retracted since Summer 2016

andrew17

Looks great! Congrats on the progress mate.
I was also worried about head becoming excessively dry, but that didn't happen. I'm now about 6 month into my pulling back journey. Started very similar to you (plus spoon method for a while).

Thanks for sharing and keep it up :-)
Where are you from and how old?

keepitbare

Thanks guys :)

Quote from: andrew17 on 2021-03-02 13:11:08
Thanks for sharing and keep it up :-)
Where are you from and how old?

I'm from Canada, 23 years old

guest4441

Where to see attached pics, I don't see any...pls help