News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

The Cult Ch. 01 (literary erotica based from a -sort of real- experience.)

Started by billymachine79, 2021-02-16 07:08:16

Previous topic - Next topic

billymachine79

Yeah, unlike what the title says, this was very real to me. It felt real. It was a wild ride, from retracting-advocate to ... well, to all sorts of experiences.
Have you ever run into a sort of cult? And even I don't know if cult would be the right word for it. They certainly don't claim to be one. Anyways, back to the story. I was just over fourteen, when something wild happened. My parents were out on a cruise vacation in alaska if recall well, and so I was sent to the house of the lady that helped my mother with the kitchen, Rosa and her husband Mario was the gardener and sort of small construction contractor. They had offered to take care of me and take me to school and so. Their house was actually sort of an extension of ours, what would seem like a guest house with kitchen and living room. They had a daughter around my age, a couple years older perhaps. And during those days I stayed in there some things happened that marked me forever. First, the house being so small and etc, and I always woke up with an erection I could not fully hide with pijamas, they got to see the erection many times, but one of the times my penis actually got out of the open part in the front (you know? hanes open thingy in the front?) during the night. I must have been dreaming sexy things because my erection got out of the boxer pants and Rosa and her daughter, Sandra got to see my penis in the night or so Sandra told me later. All I was aware of at the moment, was when I woke up, I noticed my penis out, I had no blankets on and it was the living room's couch. I rushed it back into the boxer pants but as mrs. Rosa was around, she told me with a smile... you know honey, wanna start pulling it back from now on. Real man wear it back. That's what she told me then, and I always remembered it, aroused, as mrs. Rosa was a hot Latina Milf sort of lady. Anyway, I always remained in touch with their daughter, Sandra. And since then I started trying to stay retracted... and that is only the beginning of my so called wild ride of retracting adventures. Let me know if you are interested in knowing the rest, where I tell you about the so called cult. It was more like a group of women that deeply believed in making men bare headed by nature, through their artificial selection. I'm sorry if it sounds confusing, but its the way I can describe it. Those women believed in achieving sort of darwinian circumsicion. And you know what? Their mothers and grandmothers and great grandmothers had believed and passed on to their daughters this belief. And they sometimes claimed to have sons with very short foreskin, or very protuded glans or even some cases of Aposthia (foreskinless penis since birth) well, let me know if you're interested in knowing more of it. Thanks for reading.

bobenc0

Nice read! Would love to hear anything about that story :)
Very interesting !
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

raj

Mana K

Great story ! Keen to see some more of your great work ...

Pulledback