Author Topic: looking for frenulum exercise even if I can retract 24/7  (Read 2756 times)

Offline guidobriao

• NSFW Access
  • permanent retract since feb 2018
hi im fully retract from almost 3 years but my frenulum sometimes is a little short, I feel it like a little tension while erection, nothing painful or strange, but if I push the skin down the penis curves slightly, my frenulum is not quite torn apparently and I would like to elasticize it.

I cannot currently see the photos in the posts, so in the meantime I ask the reader if he has any advice

at the moment I do these exercises:
I pull on the skin, and with both indexes I broaden the foreskin without too much force, horizontally, for about 10/15 seconds, then I do the same but in the opposite direction, in a perpendicular direction
but I find myself better leaning my thumb on the phenule and pulling towards me with the index finger, even here 15 seconds

then I bring down the skin with index finger and thumb, I squeeze the frenulum, like a pinch, because it seems to me the only way to grab it xd and I pull in the direction of the shaft.

about 2 times a day, mainly when I go to the bathroom or remember, but often even for weeks I forget, or do nothing, also because enlarging the foreskin is not my goal.

Unfortunately I can't buy items online and I don't like much, sometimes I used the good old spoon, as a lever to help me widen the foreskin a bit, but I repeat that I don't think that's my target, so I look for targeted exercises also because the meat is already enough
dry is owo

Offline Uncutnofenum

• NSFW Access
  • Just trying this pulled back thing on for size.
Re: looking for frenulum exercise even if I can retract 24/7
« Reply #1 on: 2021-02-08 02:16:16 »
Try a reverse coin method  on the frenum side . It stretches the frenum  from where I see it.
Pulled back feeling great. Dry and getting more comfortable every day  its back

Offline guidobriao

• NSFW Access
  • permanent retract since feb 2018
« Reply #2 on: 2021-02-08 03:13:34 »
ty for answer, and hm you mean like the coin but on the bottom part instead on the top? I'm a try
dry is owo

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2021-02-16 15:25:23 »
I have said it before what I did in my case of trying to stretch it.
It's good idea to stretch it side wise also instead of just length wise. If you feel some minor pain during the procedure it means you do it right.
What really helped me is that..go naked in the bed, get hard and lay on your belly, place your cock underneath your body and do the movement like you have intercourse pulling the fren as far back as possible, and simply hold in that position for a while, if it loosen up you can always "push" in a lil more.
Little by little it became my habit and I was doing it regularly just like that.... And the tension on the fren by doing this is that way, you will almost permanently have an erection  which helps too.
I got nice results by doing mostly this but also cutted it couple of times during the exercises.
Cutting and/or tying is great and almost painless step of getting great long and stretched fren.
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !