News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Anyone stopped pulling back.

Started by Wannbcut93, 2021-01-29 10:27:18

Previous topic - Next topic

caveman

I am just starting back, I'm 68 and started pulling back in my early 20's but quit in my late 40's because of loss of sensitivity. then shortly after that I had and accident while having sex with my girlfriend and bend my penis over while semi erect and ended up wilh Peyronie's disease  which is just a polite way to say I broke it. So because of all of the pain, and I lost 1-1/2 inches in length from that, so I just quit keeping pulled back for 20years. But I always liked the way it felt so I am going at it again. Been two weeks now, have been using clear and red soft silicone o-rings (50A durometer) to help with keeping retracted. But once I start loosing to much sensitivity I will go to just retracted during the day.
caveman