Author Topic: Progress report  (Read 6908 times)

Offline Uncutnofenum

• NSFW Access
  • Just trying this pulled back thing on for size.
Progress report
« on: 2021-01-28 10:47:48 »
I've been pulled back about a week now. Usually use the coin method in various locations behind the glans.  I'll also move it around during the day and change locations when I pee. In any case it holds back just by pulling it behind the flair of the gans pretty well (I sleep with  it just pulled back) but activity, standing sitting driving walking puts it forward.  So I use hardware. I'll keep up the experiment and try to eliminate the coins as it should hold back behind the head consistently without the coin(s) at some point even with moderate activity

I couldn't make the spoon method work.  Apparently  I'm a grower going from 4 inches to 8 when hard. It just would not hold. And was difficult to  get set up to boot.

The  sensation level is still low to moderate.  Im very much drier. And no odor whatsoever.  Im not sure if and when  keratinization will or has been occurring .

I think ive achieved  my goal i can pull back and have a reasonable expectation that it will hold at the gym (when this covid lock down ends) or social nude events like camping and skinny dipping. And the odor problem eliminated was amazing .

Got some pictures.  How do you recognize keratinization?

Pulled back feeling great. Dry and getting more comfortable every day  its back

Offline headytimes

• NSFW Access
Re: Progress report
« Reply #1 on: 2021-01-29 04:45:41 »
Well done keep it up, if you can stay back most of the time just keep pulling back on those occasions when you slip back over your glans, eventually in a month or so you will find you slip forward less and less, at least that was my experience with similar anatomy. Keratinization takes a while I suspect you might have some peeling in a week or two or three. For Keratinization it is more about your glans thickening rather than drying so if you feel it is dry and irritable used moisturizer, in my experience it takes months for the glans to change and it is different to the drying you are currently experiencing.

Happy to chat more if you want
Retracted since Summer 2016

Offline Popeye

« Reply #2 on: 2021-01-29 05:01:10 »
Hi. I have been pulling back my foreskin for the last 3 years. Absolutely love the feeling of my head been open the whole time. Unfortunately I do have a very long loose foreskin. I'm doing the spoon method, but have to redo on a constant basis. My skin recover to its original position very easily. Have tried different methods, but the spoon method works the best for me. I have never peeled some skin. Just whish my skin would start staying pulled back by now. Is there a way I can make my head a bit bigger, so my skin won't roll forward so easily?
Popeye from Gauteng South Africa. 47  and been doing pulled back for about 3 years. Been trying a few methods but mostly the spoon method, but using my finger. Have got a very long forskin, so roll forward very easily. Wish I could make my head bigger.

Offline Uncutnofenum

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2021-01-29 10:47:50 »
Well done keep it up, if you can stay back most of the time just keep pulling back on those occasions when you slip back over your glans, eventually in a month or so you will find you slip forward less and less, at least that was my experience with similar anatomy. Keratinization takes a while I suspect you might have some peeling in a week or two or three. For Keratinization it is more about your glans thickening rather than drying so if you feel it is dry and irritable used moisturizer, in my experience it takes months for the glans to change and it is different to the drying you are currently experiencing.

Happy to chat more if you want

I think I'm doing alright  the glans are still thin skinned and somewhat sensitive when rubbing on my underwear.  The inner portions of the foreskin are very supple and exposed.  And I guess  that to me is the unique thing about holding that back with the coins. Is that that area has never been exposed  like that.  Im not sure what happens  to that area of skin when being exposed  and dried like this.  The focus of this forum  seems to be the glans and keratinization.

It may take untill warmer weather for me to simply pull back with the expectation  of it staying held back. The long underwear allows too much  movement and it goes forward. The glans gets sticky again after only an hour or so.  I may try glans ring also untill then. For now I will keep flipping the coins and watching and feeling. 

Been good to get feedback from you.  let's keep  this going.

Offline Uncutnofenum

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2021-01-31 02:27:37 »
Trying on a homemade glans ring. Seems to be successfully holding back  the foreskin  well. Its only been on for about 8 or 9 hours.  But it has only failed once when I was doing fairly heavy work.

I'll  keep working on a design  that works better for me.

Offline Popeye

« Reply #5 on: 2021-01-31 06:42:50 »
Good morning.
I also try homemade rings, but nothing id really working well. If you don't mind, could you send me a some photos of the ring via whatapp.
Freddie +27829945227
Regads
Popeye from Gauteng South Africa. 47  and been doing pulled back for about 3 years. Been trying a few methods but mostly the spoon method, but using my finger. Have got a very long forskin, so roll forward very easily. Wish I could make my head bigger.

Offline Uncutnofenum

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2021-01-31 10:57:49 »
The ring is quite  easily made. It's literally just a tube of good quality silicon sealants  that i used to make a ring onto some plastic. I let it harden up for a few hours  and installed  it.  The knobs and irregularities on it aren't uncomfortable and actually seem help keep the foreskin back

I'm pretty sure its exactly  the same material as the silicon sheets or other commercial available items.  The solvent evaporated off and I washed the rings well to get any residue off.  Feels way better than coins or other hardware.

I've attached a few pictures.  Im pretty sure  I've heard of this being done before on here.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #7 on: 2021-02-01 00:52:12 »
Is is the silicone sealant that smells like vinegar when it comes out of the tube?

Offline Uncutnofenum

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2021-02-01 01:01:14 »
Lol yes it is.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #9 on: 2021-02-01 17:43:56 »
Okay so nothing fancy :D just wanted to make sure, that's the super common kind.

Offline Uncutnofenum

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2021-02-10 10:55:09 »
Been pulled back for abour 3 or4 weeks now with the coin and glans ring.  The spoon method  seems to never worked or held for long. Some members mentioned combining  it with a ring so we're trying it. There's no real instructions   as I could find. Logic says to do the spoon method  and put a ring on it. A pic is attached.  If there are members familiar with the  method  is this the correct way?

Offline Uncutnofenum

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2021-02-23 10:30:28 »
Been pulled back  for about a month and a half now.  The foreskin  stays behind the head steadily now . It only comes forward with heavy  activities  involving  squating or sitting. The underwear seems to push it forward.  I pull back  automatically. 

Experiencing dry tougher skin on the glans and inner foreskin which is quite pleasurable to engage in sex or to wank with.  I didn't  experience  any peeling any moisture  as well as smell or smegma disappeared and the color  on the glans has changed  with this process. 

I've achieved  what I wanted  for  this project.  Im in control  of the smell and can wear the foreskin  back whenever  I want. I will alternate  between having it in factory position or back depending  on the situation.   I find i prefer  it forward  when working in cold weather . Foreskin  does protect the glans and keeps it warm.

I wear it back in the locker room and while  swimming without  comment from  the other guys .

It's  been a good learning  experience.  I'll stay on this site for a while  its a great site. With good information

Offline Uncutnofenum

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2021-03-08 20:59:56 »
Pulled back  and exposed  pretty much 24 7 for 3 months  now.  The cover on the glans is dry and tought and the inner  foreskin is mostly dry and  tougher  except  for a narrow  band on the upper part of the shaft right behind  the glans.

I can rub the head now  directly and its not at all overly  sensitive.  And sex is great with a lot more control  and my partner  has commented on the change  in friction.  With the glans  more prominent is what's cause for that. A pic is included. 

When soft theres more texture and hard its shiny  and rubbery.

Offline Uncutnofenum

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2021-03-18 01:11:22 »
Been pulled back since  January.  Glans seemed to have stabilized in terms of color  sensitivity and texture.  But it surprised  me a few days back  and started peeling. 

I'm not sure if this is normal  part of this process but it happened.  No pain or discomfort  but it looks like he'll.

Checking if there's any  advice  out there. Should  I use moisturizer  or pull it forward again or just leave it alone  to stabilize  on its own.?

Offline Benji

• NSFW Access
« Reply #14 on: 2021-03-18 04:19:16 »
Been pulled back since  January.  Glans seemed to have stabilized in terms of color  sensitivity and texture.  But it surprised  me a few days back  and started peeling. 

I'm not sure if this is normal  part of this process but it happened.  No pain or discomfort  but it looks like he'll.

Checking if there's any  advice  out there. Should  I use moisturizer  or pull it forward again or just leave it alone  to stabilize  on its own.?

It’s a natural part of the process. Some guys have peeling, others don’t. I’ve been pulled back 24/7 for almost 4 years now and I still get some peeling every once in a while. You can also use a moisturizer on your glans/inner foreskin, I can’t tell you from personal experience what it will do for you but it’s never a bad idea to keep things moisturized from what I understand.