News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Dealing with a hairy foreskin

Started by Jmiller, 2021-01-24 03:28:49

Previous topic - Next topic

scoobydoo

I've found that shaving at least once a week works best for me. Skin seems to get used to shaving frequently. I use a Phillips personal shaver  on my shaft, scrotum(including underneath) and entire pubic area. Usually finish off with a disposable razor whilst under the shower for a totally smooth look. Whilst shaving the shaft, an erection makes it easier as the skin is taught. Started pulling back when lockdown started and staying home. I wear a metal dual ball glans ring during the day and take it off for sleeping but remain retracted 24/7. Sleeping naked helps and I usually don't wear underwear whilst at home. First few weeks were a bit sensitive for my glans but now the sensitivity has gone. I much prefer the cleaner look and plan to remain permanently retracted. The decrease in sensitivity is very welcome and I've noticed an increased coronal ridge and head size.