News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Dealing with a hairy foreskin

Started by Jmiller, 2021-01-24 03:28:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmiller

I have a hairy foreskin and I'm wondering if anyone else out there has dealt with the hair issue. When I use the spoon method it brings my hair up to the gland and I don't like the appearance.

So if you're extra hairy, how do you deal with it?

Kylar

Shaving I guess.  Not sure if there's any easy way to remove those hairs permanently.

retreactor

Is it visually that it bothers you, or otherwise too? If it is a functional obstacle , there's that laser hair removal that kills it down to the root and should be permanent. Shaving works temporary and the hair may just grow back thicker and sturdier.
There is a device that ladies use, Silkepil, I think, or  similar depilators. It looks like shaving, but instead of cutting it pulls the hair out together with its follicle. Looks less painful than waxing, which is also an option.

There are also depilator creams in the cosmetics group, but I would disadvise them on this part of the skin.
A retractor's quest is never complete.

camchain

Try a slight trim. I Shave my shaft, ball's and underneath to.  That way, no hairs can get caught anywhere, just a thought..

Daffyskin

Shaving is the quick and easy way. A smooth shaft and sack is definitely my preference.

the hair may just grow back thicker and sturdier.
Not in my experience. It will grow back as stubble though and may be bristly.

a device that ladies use, Silkepil, I think, or  similar depilators. It looks like shaving, but instead of cutting it pulls the hair out together with its follicle. Looks less painful than waxing
Called epilators. I am currently experimenting with one. They do hurt!
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

Vivek_mail82

Shave pubic hair every month
Vivek

soundsgreat87

If I waited a month between shaves, my pubes would be half an inch long  :o lol

RedHead

I just tidy everything up with an electric beard trimmer with a 2 or 3 mm guard every couple of weeks

Nexolaris

Use a pair of tweezers to remove unwanted hair. It will be smooth for much longer than after a shave.

nitro_burner

I shave all the time.  Seriously like once a week if needed, depending on how fast things are growning. There are little hairs that are on the shaft, not really near the head all that much, but I make sure to shave them and then I make sure to exfoliate well to prevent any issues like ingrown hairs.  Been doing this for 16 years already and never had an issue.  I hope you find something that works. I know how hairs can irritate sensitive areas.

soundsgreat87

if you shave, shave with the grain of the hair; the skin is so thin that shaving against the grain can pull the follicles up into the blade. not fun.

I have to pluck my sack and the base of my shaft with tweezers, it's the only way it will stay smooth long enough to be worthwhile.

Kylar

I have a few hairs creeping up on my shaft too but never found any problem with shaving against the flow.

duke2244

I experienced this actually on my entire shaft and foreskin. It used to cause really bad ingrown hairs. I got electrolysis on my entire penis from base to tip of foreskin. It took probably 8 sessions but 95% of the hair is permanently gone now and I never get ingrowns anymore. I wished that I would have done it years before. Don't bother with laser (tried that and it didn't work.) electrolysis is the way to go!!!

kralendijk

My penis is usually hairy, and I have to shave it fairly often.

I shaved yesterday and noticed this morning I still have a few hairs down the shaft that I missed.

I'm planning to pull them out with tweezers so they don't grow back from stubble under the folds of foreskin.

CuriousSkinner

I am a weekly shaver in fairness and I haven't ever had any issues. I actually quite like the feel of it in a weird way! It seems to do me ok anyway and I don't think it comes back any thicker than before. Epilating sounds a bit too scary.

Electrolysis sounds interesting I'll have to do some googling. Was it expensive?

Quote from: duke2244 on 2021-07-18 07:53:07
I experienced this actually on my entire shaft and foreskin. It used to cause really bad ingrown hairs. I got electrolysis on my entire penis from base to tip of foreskin. It took probably 8 sessions but 95% of the hair is permanently gone now and I never get ingrowns anymore. I wished that I would have done it years before. Don't bother with laser (tried that and it didn't work.) electrolysis is the way to go!!!