News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Best of both worlds.

Started by DonFish, 2021-01-17 14:15:31

Previous topic - Next topic

DonFish

I like wearing my foreskin back for sensitivity reasons but also want to maintain my foreskin which usually covers my glans with overhang even when erect. Can I have the best of both worlds or will skinning back affect the elasticity of my foreskin?

retreactor

No, it won't. With a sufficiently long and loose foreskin, pulling back hardly changes anything. Your skin will not shrink, nor wrinkle to any significant extent to prevent you from choosing what pleases you most.
A retractor's quest is never complete.

Daffyskin

I regularly alternate between forward and back. I find that after an extended period back the skin seems a bit shorter when I initially roll it forward but then stretches out a bit more over time.
Definitely the best of both worlds.
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

DonFish

Quote from: retreactor on 2021-01-17 20:08:29
No, it won't. With a sufficiently long and loose foreskin, pulling back hardly changes anything. Your skin will not shrink, nor wrinkle to any significant extent to prevent you from choosing what pleases you most.
Thanks. Thats helpful.

DonFish

Quote from: Daffyskin on 2021-01-17 21:58:17
I regularly alternate between forward and back. I find that after an extended period back the skin seems a bit shorter when I initially roll it forward but then stretches out a bit more over time.
Definitely the best of both worlds.
Great! So I can pull back to reduce sensitivity but also have a foreskin that covers the glans when I want. Thanks for the information.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: retreactor on 2021-01-17 20:08:29

yes have to agree, not going to make much difference.
Love skining back and letting my head show

bobenc0

Well, for my 5+ years of permanent retraction and more than 1 year almost permanently taped I can say this:
My foreskin is even more flexible than before but it stays behind the glans by itself easily, even tho I prefer it taped tight back.
If I simply push it over the head it covers about 2/3 of it but if then I pull it more forward it covers it completely even when fully hard, just as it did before, the only difference is when im hard it stays wide open and closes fully when soft.
Your skin may start to act as it is shorter but you can't simply loose some part of your skin due to retraction..it can't simply disappear ;)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !