News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Womens thoughts on being pulled back

Started by Wannbcut93, 2021-01-16 15:03:04

Previous topic - Next topic

martyheya

I can only speak for myself (or my girlfriend to be exact). But she loves it. She says it somehow looks more "mature". ☺️
Just a guy living with a bare head.

Stickler99

My ex who I was with at the time I started be permanently pulled back said that she preferred it, as it looked bigger and once the skin on the glands thickened and became the same colour as the rest of my cock, she said it looked "Normal" with the skin back.

guest4401

I only just recently started pulling back, and when I asked my wife for her thoughts she said seeing the head was very "inviting" and she gets a sudden urge to put it in her mouth  ;D

samuel12345

Women's like exposed dicks, They like to play with it, they don't like cut or covered dicks

guest5376

If there is a "woman" on here it's 99% likeky to be a guy trying to catfish straight men lol

DonFish

Quote from: guest5376 on 2022-07-23 13:23:53If there is a "woman" on here it's 99% likeky to be a guy trying to catfish straight men lol
Not so, there have been comments and questions from women genuinely asking questions, of their own or to inform their sons.

glbtops

My lady friend absolutely adores it pulled back and compliments the look frequently

NudistPlus

Definitely twisting the "spirit" of the question here, but as a trans woman, I can say with some decent authority that I like it, at least for myself. No real opinion on others' foreskin orientation preferences, though. Of course, that's probably since both of my current partners are circ'd and so the question is moot anyway.

ThePiemel

My birth certificate is still from the post victorian age. A father would go to the town hall to report a child was born. The fact that he was married was pre printed (!!!) on the certificate.

In those days and ages it was more simple. Before marriage you were supposed to keep your hands above the sheets at night. Or you'd get blind. So you could not possibly be interested in retracting because you were not allowed to touch it in the first place.

After marriage, if any question would arise about your penis, retraction included, doctors or priests would simply say, don't worry, just get married and your wife will know and explain everything. ;D  ;D  ;D

PossibleMagician130

Except that she wouldn't know anything either, lol. And would have gone neurotic, and become one of the cryptosexuals, the people who are adept at hiding their motives and sexual desires.

Then people who expected to be guided by the wise ones would not even know where is the clitoris, where is the g-spot, whether women could feel sexual pleasure at all, then they would have fantasies about being cucks, and about being asexuals locked behind chastity cages and dripping

Fuck me, Anglo culture is depraved

Quote from: ThePiemel on 2024-04-13 08:36:04My birth certificate is still from the post victorian age. A father would go to the town hall to report a child was born. The fact that he was married was pre printed (!!!) on the certificate.

In those days and ages it was more simple. Before marriage you were supposed to keep your hands above the sheets at night. Or you'd get blind. So you could not possibly be interested in retracting because you were not allowed to touch it in the first place.

After marriage, if any question would arise about your penis, retraction included, doctors or priests would simply say, don't worry, just get married and your wife will know and explain everything. ;D  ;D  ;D

bareuncut

In my experience, mature women of many culture prefer to date men with "fully exposed" glans. But almost no woman know about retraction (except very few older Japanese women from deeply traditional culture). Almost all woman think full-circumcision is the only procedure to permanently bare a man's glans. When I started dating my pro-circumcision wife, she noticed that although I had fully exposed and desensitized glans, but my penis has no circumcision mark and I have a thin ring of sensitive skin behind my glans. She assumed my parents gave me some type of non-standard circumcision until I told her about my retracted status. She freaked out when I first told her about retraction (her reaction was "retraction must be some abnormal or homosexual fetish"). Over time she started to accept retraction as a normal healthy practice. Now she appreciates my choice. She admires that I have the option to cover my glans, but I have chosen to keep my glans fully bare at all time. Interestingly she once said that given a choice between circumcision and retraction by a potential date, most intact men will chose retraction and "cheat" (retract before sex and then pull his foreskin over)! That is why she still prefers circumcision.
Retracted since 1996. Straight. Married. Wife appreciate status.