Author Topic: Frenum piercing to prevent roll back  (Read 3106 times)

Offline Cryo

• NSFW Access
Frenum piercing to prevent roll back
« on: 2021-01-09 15:05:01 »
I came on this site last year, and remember seeing a thread of people loosening their frenum so that it would be harder for it to roll back on it's own (sticking a needle and making a knot if I remember correctly), and so I was thinking about making a piercing on the frenum (easy place to make), it would also help in keeping it rolled back at all times but in a cool, cosmetic way...
My question is does sticking a small needle (2mm max) hurt like crap or not ?

Offline Thisisausername

• NSFW Access
Re: Frenum piercing to prevent roll back
« Reply #1 on: 2021-01-09 15:17:18 »
There's a whole topic with tons of resources in this found here: https://pulledback.org/index.php?board=6.0

Most people who end up doing anything with needle use anesthetic you can buy in most pharmacies.

Offline UncutRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2021-01-09 21:12:56 »
Hey, I can't suggest you about any piercing things, since I have no experience there. But I have pierced my foreskin in the past with a 2 mm needle and tied it tight with a thread. I can't say that it didn't hurt while my new frenulum was being born and the old one was dying, but I can guarantee you that if you pierce the needle quick enough and through the right spot on the skin, it won't hurt at all. Although, keep in mind that you'll be sweating loads during the whole process (I did. 😂)
Also, keep in mind that you have to tie the thread nice and tight. I'm no surgeon, I'm just saying this from my experience.
When I tied it, it was very tight and I could almost feel the thread slowly cutting my frenulum into two parts. Also, it was 0% bloody. And I love my new frenulum. It helps me keep my foreskin back without much to worry about.
All the best brother.

Offline thr0w_m3_d0wn

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2021-01-26 01:54:37 »
I don’t think this will give you the desired effect. I tried it once many years ago and the frenulum piercing just got covered by my foreskin. I didn’t try with much larger jewelry though so I don’t know if it’s entirely possible, but if you look at other guys with this piercing, usually the foreskin covers up the piercing when soft.

Offline headytimes

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2021-01-29 04:56:47 »
It really doesn’t hurt at all, and if you don’t like the result any hole will heal in a matter of days
Retracted since Summer 2016