News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Pull back in locker rooms

Started by guest4003, 2021-01-05 21:50:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you pull back when in locker rooms/showers

Yes because most other guys and peers are circumcised
Yes because most other guys and peers are "pulled back"
No because most other guys are not pulled back or uncircumcised
Does not really matter how mine is in locker room

guidobriao

i generally don't use public shower and things, expecially now for covid well i actually don't use gym or anything, i used do some yoga myself sometimes
but i think i'll put my foreskin back in case, cause im EU and is a rare thing to see, but idk xd
dry is owo

Craig

Quote from: guidobriao on 2021-02-08 00:08:32
i generally don't use public shower and things, expecially now for covid well i actually don't use gym or anything, i used do some yoga myself sometimes
but i think i'll put my foreskin back in case, cause im EU and is a rare thing to see, but idk xd

I suppose from what i've seen on nude beaches in EU, more of the guys are circumcised instead of retracted.

OneballFox

I go to our local pool and it has open showers in the men's change room. I generally pull back after I warm up in the hot water. There is two guys who swim around the same time each day as me and one is uncut and the other is cut. The uncut guy has started pulling back lately too

scotsguy27

I've been pulled back in locker rooms and nothing is really said to me, I've also seen guys pulled back when they are showering and they leave it back when finished.

guest5376

I'm a personal trainer so I see male locker room nudity on a daily basis. Here most guys, especially young guys, are uncut, tho there are some circumcised. Most are uncut and foreskin naturally forward, but I wear mine back as I like the increased hang I get and also for hygiene reasons as my gym engagements go all day, not an hour. :)

marcelino

I stay pulled back but I'm 24/7 wearing a ring to hold the skin so when in lockers I pull forward my skin to hide the ring, afraid to be seen as a freak ...