Poll

Before starting keeping pulled back did you use to pull back the foreskin to pee?

Everytime
214 (56.2%)
Sometime
101 (26.5%)
Never
66 (17.3%)

Total Members Voted: 373

Author Topic: Pulled back while peeing  (Read 14788 times)

Offline sandy_99

• NSFW Access
  • Avatar is an old pic befor circumcised
Re: Pulled back while peeing
« Reply #30 on: 2021-12-31 15:02:20 »
Ever since I can remember, my father and mother have taught me to pull the foreskin all the way back when I pee. I also can't remember a time when my foreskin was not retractable. So I always pulled it all the way back and usually put it back in my pants. Then always went forward again by itself over the glans.
pulled back from 11 to 25. (more or less) now cut and happy

Offline camchain

• NSFW Access
« Reply #31 on: 2022-01-07 12:16:53 »
All the time, it's always pulled back, awesome feeling

Offline nudeglans

• NSFW Access
« Reply #32 on: 2022-01-10 20:34:39 »
After I made my foreskin retractable I always pulled the foreskin to pee. In school our urinal never had partition so everyone was pretty much exposed while peeing. I observed that most of my friends pulled back to pee.

Offline extapalataquetle

« Reply #33 on: 2022-01-12 08:28:37 »
Guys, reading all of your answers made me realize I learned how to properly pee only in his early 20s :D
I honestly thought it was normal to keep the glans covered when peeing. Given how most public toilets are messy, there must be a ton of other guys who don't know they'll aim better if they retracted their foreskins...

OMG this was EXACTLY my case too!

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #34 on: 2022-01-13 04:15:03 »
When I was very young, my foreskin fully covered my glans with overhang, and I didn’t retract at all to pee. It was a bit messy, but I didn’t know any better.  Eventually I learned to retract just enough to expose the meatus for a better stream.

Sometime after I started pulling back intermittently and my penis started ground in puberty, my foreskin no longer covered my entire glans, so I didn’t need to pull back to pee anymore, since half my glans including my meatus was naturally exposed.

Now I wear my foreskin fully retracted, so my glans is fully exposed when I pee.

Offline cleaner

• NSFW Access
« Reply #35 on: 2022-02-15 20:20:55 »
Ever since mine became retractable I always pulled foreskin all the way back as as much as I can to pee. Although I had few instances of getting embarrassing erection initially but it eventually ended.

Offline rimtutituki

• NSFW Access
« Reply #36 on: 2022-02-16 15:07:26 »
When I was in my teens I had phimosis and never pulled back when peeing. And I often had rash on my foreskin caused by urin. Now I always pull back all the way and no problems. :)

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
« Reply #37 on: 2022-03-10 12:15:47 »
It depends on what mood I’m in. Sometimes I pull back fully, sometimes I just pull back to expose the tip so it doesnt go everywhere.

Offline glans

• NSFW Access
« Reply #38 on: 2022-03-14 19:27:42 »
Ever since I was partially circumcised I always pulled back my foreskin to pee.

Offline bryan

• NSFW Access
« Reply #39 on: 2022-04-04 10:47:34 »
Ever since I am pulled back on a full-time basis and also while peeing, I noticed that I don’t dribble anymore and can really get a good, clean and complete piss. It helps that I press against my taint beneath my balls after pissing  to empty out my bladder.

I used to dribble so much after I rolled my foreskin forward that I wanted to start Kegel exercises. Glad that being pulled back has kept me clean and dry

Offline Nivek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #40 on: 2022-04-09 15:30:27 »
You're lucky in that sense. I can't help but get a split stream, which is very annoying.

Offline lmea14

• NSFW Access
« Reply #41 on: 2022-04-09 23:16:49 »
I've always done this, for as long as the foreskin's been mobile. And TP'd to dry it off. I remember getting made fun of at school for doing that. Not pulling your foreskin back to piss - unless the stream has a totally clear path out - is gross.

Offline shiny

• NSFW Access
« Reply #42 on: 2022-06-26 19:56:11 »
When I was very young I had a overhanging foreskin so mother always told me to pull a little bit to expose the meatus as it was non retractable at that time. By 12 it was fully retractable so I used to fully expose my glans to pee. As far as I remember in school I and my friends would expose as much as we can and pee. Sometimes it led to semi erection and was highly embarrassing.

Offline skinned

• NSFW Access
« Reply #43 on: 2022-08-06 18:58:10 »
I had a tight foreskin but I was taught to expose the meatus to pee. But I have seen others peeing with glans exposed.

Offline wolf77

• NSFW Access
« Reply #44 on: 2022-08-19 12:25:53 »
I retract the foreskin a little before I urinate. I find it easier to keep things clean and dry down there if I do it that way.