Poll

Before starting keeping pulled back did you use to pull back the foreskin to pee?

Everytime
214 (56.2%)
Sometime
101 (26.5%)
Never
66 (17.3%)

Total Members Voted: 373

Author Topic: Pulled back while peeing  (Read 14787 times)

Offline nmh

• NSFW Access
Pulled back while peeing
« on: 2021-01-02 13:13:31 »
Before starting permanent retraction: Did you use to pull back your foreskin to pee?

Offline Daffyskin

• NSFW Access
  • The beauty of a foreskin is in pulling it back.
Re: Pulled back while peeing
« Reply #1 on: 2021-01-02 17:44:53 »
Maybe not all the way, perhaps half or a third, but certainly enough to clear the hole.
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.

Offline Aftskin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2021-01-03 00:18:05 »
I started pulling the skin back a little to expose the hole to pee at urinals when I was a teenager, to keep the foreskin from getting wet. I think I still left it forward to pee at home where I could use toilet paper to dry it.
Over the years I started exposing more of the head to pee at urinals and also at home and finally began to expose the whole head every time to pee in my mid-twenties. Five years later I was keeping it permanently exposed. So I don't think I have pissed through my foreskin even once since maybe 2005. I usually still use a sheet of toilet paper to dry the head when i'm at home though.
Permanently retracted since September of 2010.

Offline Nivek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2021-01-03 03:51:54 »
Hey... I too, when younger used to pull the foreskin back to expose the hole when peeing. Not the whole head. Nowadays Im pulled back. After peeing I give it a few shakes, or if I'm at home, I wipe with a piece of tissue.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2021-01-03 14:03:46 »
Yes i did pull back when peeing, found it easier for some reason.
Love skining back and letting my head show

guest4003

« Reply #5 on: 2021-01-03 20:01:29 »
Yes before I even started keeping it constantly retracted

Offline lvprcm

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2021-01-05 22:13:58 »
Almost always, from earliest memory. It seemed almost automatic. Not sure why, I would do it so habitually or I was taught.

Offline lyf

« Reply #7 on: 2021-01-08 19:35:53 »
It was the norm to pull back for peeing.

Offline Wsmman

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2021-01-13 15:29:44 »
My dad told me to always retract when peeing as it would improve the aim. I’ve never understood how anyone can pee through the foreskin. It must be very messy!

Offline Aftskin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2021-01-15 04:30:40 »
My dad told me to always retract when peeing as it would improve the aim. I’ve never understood how anyone can pee through the foreskin. It must be very messy!

I never had any issue with aim. No messes. Actually I have to be more careful now peeing retracted because if the pee slit has got stuck together slightly with precum, the first second of pee can get a small second stream off at random angle before the pee force unsticks the slit sides fully. To avoid this I usually give the top and bottom of the slit a quick squeeze together before I start. This forces the sides apart, unsticking them if they are stuck together. Using the foreskin, this temporary, fine secondary stream would be deflected back into the main stream before exiting the foreskin.
Permanently retracted since September of 2010.

Offline Ipsquint

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2021-01-24 22:27:01 »
I couldn’t pull my foreskin back until I was 14. I remember at primary school we used to line up at the urinal and see who could pee the furthest up the wall. I never won because 2 boys used to pull their foreskin back and the stream went right up the wall. When I could pull my foreskin back I pulled it back now and again. Since getting balanitis I always retract to pee.

Offline eh

« Reply #11 on: 2021-01-26 17:34:07 »
I couldn’t pull my foreskin back until I was 14. I remember at primary school we used to line up at the urinal and see who could pee the furthest up the wall. I never won because 2 boys used to pull their foreskin back and the stream went right up the wall. When I could pull my foreskin back I pulled it back now and again. Since getting balanitis I always retract to pee.
I can not pee infront of others as I use to get an erection which means no peeing.

Offline ashmaster1121

• NSFW Access
« Reply #12 on: 2021-01-26 21:26:52 »
before i started pulling back i kept it down when peeing but now i keep it back and much prefer it  ;)

Offline DarkFox

• NSFW Access
« Reply #13 on: 2021-01-29 00:51:27 »
Guys, reading all of your answers made me realize I learned how to properly pee only in his early 20s :D
I honestly thought it was normal to keep the glans covered when peeing. Given how most public toilets are messy, there must be a ton of other guys who don't know they'll aim better if they retracted their foreskins...

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: 2021-01-29 12:46:20 »
Guys, reading all of your answers made me realize I learned how to properly pee only in his early 20s :D
I honestly thought it was normal to keep the glans covered when peeing. Given how most public toilets are messy, there must be a ton of other guys who don't know they'll aim better if they retracted their foreskins...

I don't think either is more proper - for the longest time my stream was way more reliable covered than not. People will leave a mess no matter what, and I heard horror stories from people using women's bathrooms, and cleaning both, too.