Yes, but not completely as before
10 (24.4%)
Yes, i can can keep my glans covered as before starting
21 (51.2%)
Yes, but It goes back to pulled back position after some minutes
4 (9.8%)
No, as soon as i stop pulling forward the head automatically uncovers
5 (12.2%)
No, foreskin does not reach the point of the penis anymore, even when pulling.
1 (2.4%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: Going back from pulling back  (Read 821 times)

Offline IWantToTryThat

• NSFW Access
Going back from pulling back
« on: 2024-03-14 22:20:25 »
Hi guys, i'm working on my phimosis and i will soon (i Hope) be ready to start my pulled back journey. While doing my stretches i noticed that my foreskin Is not very elastic and that probably once there will be enough space it may stay pulled back once i'm erect (almost in automatico way). I was wondering if keeping my foreskin retracted for long periods of time could make my foreskin even less elastic... I don't know It i want to lose the ability to cover my head. What was your experience?

FOR THE ONES CHOSING 3-4-5: When did you start noticing those changes? 6 months? One year? Or Just weeks?

Thanks you for answering.

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: Going back from pulling back
« Reply #1 on: 2024-03-14 22:46:54 »
Skin doesn't really shrink. It can become less elastic, or get used to folding in certain ways, but it can't really reduce in size. If it could, people who lost a lot of weight wouldn't have to worry about having baggy skin all over their bodies.

You will not lose the ability to cover the glans. However, depending on your anatomy, the skin may be less inclined to cover the glans, and may have to be "re-trained" to stay on it, if you want to go back to being covered.

Offline CuriousSkinner

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2024-03-15 07:44:25 »
To be honest I think pulling back has actually helped to make mine more elastic than ever. It's much easier to pull back now that it's ever been and that seems to be a permanent change that I'm really happy with.

Offline Stickler99

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2024-03-15 08:15:13 »
Mine will not stay pulled forward.
I'm sure it's down to the head flaring.
It even feels uncomfortable when it is pulled forward.
Not sure how long after I started full time retracted.

Offline scotsguy27

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2024-03-17 15:51:41 »
I stopped retracting a short time ago. I used togo between simply retracting and the spoon method. I would retract around 2-3 weeks at a time or as long as I could. When I stopped I noted that the foreskin wouldn’t cover the top of my glans and appeared shorter. When I stopped retracting it eventually went back to “normal” and the tip was covered. My glans stayed flared and the same shape and I got the colour back to some what the same before retracting but I got the moisture back. Now when erect my foreskin only retracts enough to show my glans tip and I have to manually retract it whereas it would do it automatically when I was retracting daily.

Offline Test123

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2024-03-17 17:48:42 »
I can go back to being covered, but it feels weird.

Offline burtonian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2024-03-17 20:56:30 »
I can go back to being covered for a few hours, say if I am outside in extreme cold weather, but it no longer feels right.  However, I can no longer get to sleep without my glans being exposed ( I sleep naked).  Has this happened to anyone else?

Offline CuriousSkinner

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2024-03-18 15:29:19 »
You all sound like you have had slightly different experiences. I am still at the point where I am concious when it is pulled back and it feels more normal rolled forward. So I cant really comment like you guys. But for me, if I roll forward things go back to normal relatively quickly.

Although I do think that I have lost some of the extreme sensitivity and that doesnt seem to be returning. It is still probably quite sensitive though. Hopefully getting back into the habit of pulling back will help there!

Not getting to sleep without your glans exposed is completely opposite to me :)

Offline Test123

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2024-03-18 20:20:57 »
@CuriousSkinner How long have you been pulled back mate?

Offline CuriousSkinner

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2024-03-19 21:08:52 »
@CuriousSkinner How long have you been pulled back mate?

A bit like scotsguy27, I have been doing it on and off for years but never really for very long at a time. I have just in the last couple of weeks been giving it a proper go again to help with sensitivity and I genuinely think it improves cleanliness as well!

Offline Aftskin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #10 on: 2024-03-20 02:25:19 »
I have to give my foreskin a good stretch forward over the glans to get it to stay there while soft (lol yeah it does feel weird). If I don't stretch the foreskin forward it won't fully cover the head and falls back behind the head after a few seconds.

I don't think you should worry about losing the ability to cover your head. That almost certainly won't happen
Permanently retracted since September of 2010.

Offline CuriousSkinner

• NSFW Access
« Reply #11 on: 2024-03-20 08:04:11 »
Oh wow so yours is back all the time soft or hard on it's own with no encouragement? Cool!