Poll

What was your age when you got your first semen ejaculation?

Less than 12
60 (26.1%)
14-16
33 (14.3%)
12-14
135 (58.7%)
More than 16
2 (0.9%)

Total Members Voted: 228

Author Topic: First Ejaculation  (Read 5272 times)

Offline cleaner

• NSFW Access
Re: First Ejaculation
« Reply #30 on: 2022-05-04 19:48:23 »
I was like 12/13 still unaware of masturbation. I used to get erection but I did not know what you do with it. One of my close friend said that he plays with his stiff dick which then shoots "white stuff". I asked him to show it. So the following weekend we planned to have a sleepover at his house. At night we went to bed  I asked him to show how he plays with his dick. We both undressed our pants. We both were mostly hairless. He then started pulling his skin back and forth and his dick got stiff. Although I am straight but I got erect seeing him due to excitement. He saw that and told me to the same. I did it and in no time I shot a thick lump of white cum. ;D

Offline PBnaturist

• NSFW Access
  • Bare is BEST!
« Reply #31 on: 2022-05-05 06:05:13 »
I'd been mastrubating and having dry orgasms since from the age of 10 - those dry ones were so intense!

A few weeks after my 12th birthday I had my 1st wet ejaculation - sweet watery stuff! My cum was thicker and creamier at 13.

Offline BenTwilley

• NSFW Access
  • Pulled back over 30 years. Stays there now.
« Reply #32 on: 2022-05-29 14:57:40 »
I'd been mastrubating and having dry orgasms since from the age of 10 - those dry ones were so intense!

A few weeks after my 12th birthday I had my 1st wet ejaculation - sweet watery stuff! My cum was thicker and creamier at 13.
Just the same for me. I can still remember the intensity of those early ‘dry ones’ before the ejaculate started, first clear and then thickening and white. Oh happy days of self discovery! Then the fun of sharing!!
Ben Twilley