News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Reactions and comments from others

Started by Pullbacknewbie, 2020-12-29 01:20:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Pullbacknewbie

A place to talk about reactions and comments from others about u being pulled back

My main 2 reaction where one positive and one negative and were both in the Changing rooms the first was as I returned from the pool I striped down to get in the showers once I got out it walk back and get my towel I was stopped by a guy about 30 and asked do I always keep it like that at first I was confused but then realized he was on about my foreskin anyway we talked for a while whilst I was naked and he decided to just try it there and then on the spot so he looked down pulled his foreskin right back to the base of his shaft and it basically stayed there I was shocked and smiled and we went on about are days ,the second reaction was in the same Changing rooms as I was walking to the shower again( it's a small 5 m walk which about half the people do naked ) my foreskin slipped forward I looked down and as walking descretly pulled it back again the shock in the guy's face 😂 he for the rest of the shower just stared at my gland in horror 😂 most people are uncut in my area so don't know if he was in shock or disgust 😂

Plz share your storys :)

lvprcm

Well I don't have a story but thanks for sharing it. I think its amazing someone approached about it and asked about your pulled back.  I don't that would happen here in the US since the majority are circumcised.

thesevenpointfive

I have only had reactions from people, who though i was cut, which friends of mine are not. I have even had cut friends thinking i was cut which amazed me.
Love skining back and letting my head show

kralendijk

scotsguy27

I've had others blatantly stare at it when naked in public situations like gym/swimming pool showers/changing areas. Had only a few friends ask about it when they first seen it and thinking it was cut since they've seen me younger with a foreskin and my cousin pretty much asking the same as them. I don't get many chances to parade around others naked haha