Author Topic: New here  (Read 2497 times)

Offline NKRI2599

• NSFW Access
New here
« on: 2020-12-28 01:38:28 »
Hi, I'm new here and I want to try keeping my foreskin pulled back. When I just pull it back and leave it like that, the skin rolls foward in a few minutes. Which methwold would need the less care? (so that I don't have to adjust it every 10 minutes or something)

Offline Chromedome88

• NSFW Access
Re: New here
« Reply #1 on: 2020-12-28 06:06:27 »
Hi there and Welcome.

It very much depends on a few things, long foreskin, tight frenulum, grower or shower etc.

I have a foreskin that fully covers the head with no overhang, I am a grower and have a short frenulum, meaning that mine too rolls forward (unless I’m erect)

That’s why I’ve opted for a silicone glans ring (or a few different ones tbh). Keeps the skin back all the time and I’m starting to see a bit of a flared corona.

Some people opt for spoon method but it didn’t work for me. Cheaper option is hair tie but have a play around, see what works and feels comfortable. Also post photos so we know your situation and can advise rightly!

Happy Pulling back!

Offline Daffyskin

• NSFW Access
  • The beauty of a foreskin is in pulling it back.
Re: New here
« Reply #2 on: 2020-12-28 09:31:21 »
As Chromedome says, it does depend on your build, and what works for one person doesn't necessarily work for another. There are several methods in the guide and many more variations throughout the discussion board.
Tucking in is my preferred method and it usually stays there permanently without any problem, some people find a glans ring does the job easily, and others tape the skin back (which I imagine doesn't need any adjustment once applied).
Part of the journey is finding a method that works and that you are comfortable with. Try out different methods, tweak them if required and enjoy the process.

Good luck.
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.