Author Topic: My long-term retraction progress  (Read 44810 times)

Offline soundsgreat87

Re: My long-term retraction progress
« Reply #15 on: 2015-09-15 20:52:21 »
Alright, it's been four weeks now! I took some pictures to see if there were any visible changes, and honestly it doesn't really look any different. The differences are hard to spot even when comparing the pics side by side. The only really visibly noticeable change is that the inner foreskin is looser and lighter in color, which is to be expected having been stretched over the ring for a month! The pearly papules are also a little smaller.

Here's a side-by-side comparison of how it's changed:

The glans color hasn't really changed; it looks slightly lighter on the right I think because it's slightly more erect.

The thing I've really noticed is the changes in texture and sensation. The glans definitely feels a lot smoother, and when wet, has a sort of "rubbery" texture that I never had before. It's also less sensitive, but still perfectly fine for masturbation (though I usually just jerk the skin on the shaft). Lastly, it's gotten to the point where I don't really notice it in my pants anymore. I can even go commando in jeans and it doesn't bother me.

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #16 on: 2015-09-16 05:06:23 »
And BTW...I'm curious, what is your ultimate goal with this?

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #17 on: 2015-09-16 09:21:27 »
Good question! I think there are a few small goals.

I'm not doing this because I've had any problems with my foreskin or because I want to emulate a circumcision. I really love my foreskin and want to have more of it, and maybe by stretching it backwards like this I can make it longer and/or looser, which I would be very happy with.

I really admire the look and texture of cockheads that have been exposed for a long time, and the thought of my glans changing is exciting to me. I want to see how long I can keep it exposed, and if I can achieve the texture that I want.

I'd also like to get to a point where I can choose to wear the foreskin forward or back without any kind of assistance and have it stay that way for as long as I want. I don't think I'll spend my whole life retracted, since I do still love having my long foreskin dangling past the head... I just want to be able to choose.

Offline FormerRetractor

• NSFW Access
« Reply #18 on: 2015-09-16 15:42:20 »
I understand.  I used to love pulling it back, not only keeping it retracted.  There's just something erotic about the actual retraction.  I also found the frenulum so useful during sex or masturbation because my glans is very sensitive after I cum;  you could continue with it.  That's trickier now that I have no frenulum.

Offline Wuff

« Reply #19 on: 2015-09-18 18:50:14 »
Ah, hopefully your head texture changes like mine did after long term retraction. My head became a lot more dry and less sensitive  after using astringents + stroking the head dry every time I jerk off.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #20 on: 2015-09-19 05:32:27 »
That's lookin great, wuff! How long have you been doing so?

Offline Wuff

« Reply #21 on: 2015-09-19 16:50:07 »
Almost four years now. Very happy with how desensitized my glans are today compared to before. Back then, it maybe took thirty seconds to get off from stroking only the head with lube.

Offline Aftskin

• NSFW Access
« Reply #22 on: 2015-09-21 04:12:09 »
Wuff, your head looks far too dry IMHO. If I were you I'd put moisturiser on it, not astringents. You don't need to dry out the skin to lessen senistivity. Creating thicker layers of healthy skin by rubbing and moisturising looks much better I think.

My glans after 5 years is still soft and smooth like the inside of my wrist, sensitivity is similar also. Looks much like yours SG. I have small papules too but they have become almost invisible as they have shrunk and are now the same colour as the rim.
Permanently retracted since September of 2010.

Offline zell85

« Reply #23 on: 2015-09-23 01:07:29 »

Looks great! I have pearly papules too and am hoping they become less obvious with time.

Anyone else has them?

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #24 on: 2015-10-01 07:58:00 »
Just a little update -- I went covered for a few days this past weekend while on a road trip as I didn't want to bother with potential discomfort during the long drive. The outer foreskin that had spent time folded under for a month was a little dry, but nothing extreme. When I came back home, I went back to retracting, and the glans went right back to how it felt before the weekend within 15 minutes.

By my count I've spent 38 of the last 43 days retracted now!

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #25 on: 2015-10-20 08:18:54 »
Two-month update time! The change is slow, but it's more noticeable now than after one month.

Here's a side-by-side comparison from one month to two months (NOTE: the left picture is slightly out-of-focus which makes the progress look more advanced than it really is!):

The glans texture is DEFINITELY changing. I'm starting to get those "grid wrinkles" that I see so much on cut/retracted guys. Here are two views which show it off better (click to expand):

As you can see in the second pic, the inner foreskin is becoming a lot looser, and the wrinkles on it aren't nearly as fine as they used to be. If I roll the skin forward to cover when erect, the foreskin opening is much looser, wrinklier, and more flared than it used to be:

I'm so excited to see how it changes in the next month!

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: 2015-10-20 17:27:32 »
Hot damn!

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #27 on: 2015-11-16 20:06:05 »
Three months now ;D I haven't taken any pics yet but I'll try to in the next day or so. I also want to take a short video showing how the foreskin moves now, as it's kind of interesting!

The weather has taken a turn for the chilly, and I stopped being able to keep it back at night without help, because my dick would shrink so far into my body. I couldn't wear my ring at night though because it was tight enough that erections would wake me up, and also the foreskin would get uncomfortably pinched under my body (since I sleep on my front). So I tried a different ring, one with a larger internal diameter, and it's been working out great. I can wear it 24/7, no discomfort at night, and it keeps the skin back just as well.

The past couple weeks I've also been experimenting with some astringents on my glans. Once a day I wrap it with a tissue and put some rubbing alcohol on it, and let it sit like that for a minute or two. I've also got some calamine lotion which I apply and let dry. I think I'm already starting to feel a qualitative difference in texture, especially when my cock is wet, but I'm not sure if it'll show up on camera yet.

No plans on stopping any time soon!

guest90

« Reply #28 on: 2015-11-17 02:51:43 »
It's good you have a texture change in the glans! Maybe I'll try using alcohol and calamine too. Thanks.

Offline Uncut_soldier

• NSFW Access
« Reply #29 on: 2015-11-17 04:35:48 »
Looks amazing sounds!

Very jealous here  :-[

This is the best I do when hard