Author Topic: Alternatives to the SMFHacks Gallery that we're using  (Read 7048 times)

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
Comment here if you know alternatives to the current Gallery module.  It has to support SMF 2.1 (since the reason for getting rid of SMFHacks Gallery is the imminent upgrade), and it has to support PostgreSQL.  If there's a way to import from SMFHacks without manual intervention, that would be double awesome.

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
Re: Alternatives to the SMFHacks Gallery that we're using
« Reply #1 on: 2022-06-17 18:44:59 »
Bonus points to the dear people at SMFHacks: they continue to only support MySQL and there's now only a "Pro" version of the gallery which costs about an arm and a leg.  Yay.

Offline SockyFeet

• NSFW Access
    • AllMyLinks
« Reply #2 on: 2024-03-03 05:33:30 »
Have you looked into SMFPacks Multimedia Gallery Mod? I didn't dig too deeply into it, but it looks pretty feature-rich and since most of their other mods support PostgresQL and SQLite in addition to MySQL, I would tend to think this one does as well.

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: 2024-03-03 21:41:43 »
Have you looked into SMFPacks Multimedia Gallery Mod? I didn't dig too deeply into it, but it looks pretty feature-rich and since most of their other mods support PostgresQL and SQLite in addition to MySQL, I would tend to think this one does as well.

Looks interesting, thanks!

Though also a pay-for item sadly.