Author Topic: Progress update 24/7 after 2m  (Read 5261 times)

Offline andrew17

• NSFW Access
Progress update 24/7 after 2m
« on: 2020-12-01 11:28:57 »
Hi all,
I've been pulled back 24/7, except for showers for cleaning, for past 2 months. Wanted to share my progress - let me know what you think :)
My intro from back when I started is here - https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=1610.0.

Started with the spoon method but quickly evolved to just using my fingers. It's easier and faster. For the first couple of weeks skin used to roll back pretty often during the day, and I would need to fix it back every time. Persisting :) Now, skin stays folded and doesnt move all day and night long! I unfold it in the morning shower to clean and get it pulled back nicely as i get dressed. When fully erect, skin sometimes stays put and sometimes unfolds back and just stretches behind the head (like in the pics here).

At first as the head was still very sensitive, my penis was semi hard all day as the head rubbed against my shorts. It was actually pretty cool and i liked the feeling, although not always appropriate (good thing i work from home nowadays hehe...). My head is less sensitive by now, i still get the exciting feeling of an exposed head rubbing against my shorts but i dont get those unwanted hard-ons like a pubescent teen :)

I've been trying to masturbate while staying pulled back and not using any external props for that. Figured out only two ways to get it done - either hold the skin in place pulled back as far as i can, or just focus on rubbing the head. Otherwise the movement of the hand over the shaft unwraps the skin. I sometimes start with the head, continue with the entire shaft while holding skin back. I like either way and really does feel like the best of both worlds!

Here are some pics of my progress so far. I hope this was interesting for you to read. Let me know your thoughts :)

Offline lvprcm

• NSFW Access
Re: Progress update 24/7 after 2m
« Reply #1 on: 2020-12-01 14:53:15 »
Enjoyed reading about your progress. From the pictures you posted, you've made very nice progress. The texture of your glans is amazing! Continued success!

Offline andrew17

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-12-01 16:58:14 »
Enjoyed reading about your progress. From the pictures you posted, you've made very nice progress. The texture of your glans is amazing! Continued success!
Thanks man - appreciate the support!

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2020-12-01 18:07:21 »
That looks really impressive, and good to hear about your experience.
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #4 on: 2020-12-01 23:45:36 »
Woah, looking good! You're so lucky that it got used to staying back so quickly - guess you're in it for the long haul now ;)

Offline JP789112

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2020-12-11 00:58:17 »
Can't see any pictures, but it's always very informative to know of such experiences. Circumcision's been in my mind for a while, but I'm thinking of giving this a try. Good luck! ;)

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2020-12-26 16:20:01 »
Congratulations!  It looks and sounds like you are making great progress!  If you can go 24/7 for 2 months, you can probably go as long as you want now!  And the modified spoon method looks great on you!

Now, skin stays folded and doesnt move all day and night long! I unfold it in the morning shower to clean and get it pulled back nicely as i get dressed. When fully erect, skin sometimes stays put and sometimes unfolds back and just stretches behind the head (like in the pics here).

That is pretty much identical to my experience:  it stays put day or night, excpet
when I get fully erect, sometimes it stays folded sometimes it doesn’t. It’s a pretty great steady state to be honest.

My head is less sensitive by now, i still get the exciting feeling of an exposed head rubbing against my shorts but i dont get those unwanted hard-ons like a pubescent teen :)

I remember those days!  It was pretty great feeling my bare glans in my pants all the time, but after a while that pretty much fades to feeling normal. I honestly don’t notice my glans rubbing against my underwear anymore after years of pulling back.  Honestly, it’s a bit less distracting. ;)  The great thing is that even after this desensitization, my penis still feels great for sex and masturbation, even if the specific sensations are different.

I've been trying to masturbate while staying pulled back and not using any external props for that. Figured out only two ways to get it done - either hold the skin in place pulled back as far as i can, or just focus on rubbing the head. Otherwise the movement of the hand over the shaft unwraps the skin. I sometimes start with the head, continue with the entire shaft while holding skin back. I like either way and really does feel like the best of both worlds!

If you want to masturbate while staying pulled back and without using any props, you do have a few options.  Like you say, you can use one hand to hold the skin back tight, but that leaves your other hand free to do a lot of different things.  If you are holding the skin back tight and stroking it’s definitely worth trying both with and without lube. They feel quite different!  Another favorite technique of mine is to fully retract my foreskin and then grip my forefinger and thumb in a ring in my sulcus right up against my he back of my glans. Then I tug back and forth without sliding.  There’s no need to hold the skin back, and it stimulates a lot of sensitive areas all at once.

Offline Bifunguy

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2020-12-27 10:24:03 »
"Another favorite technique of mine is to fully retract my foreskin and then grip my forefinger and thumb in a ring in my sulcus right up against the back of my glans. Then I tug back and forth without sliding.  There’s no need to hold the skin back, and it stimulates a lot of sensitive areas all at once."

Yes, that's a great method I like to use too. It's particularly effective if you have a stretched or released frenulum.

Offline andrew17

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2021-01-03 21:45:38 »
Thanks for the support and the pro tips :)