Author Topic: After sexual activity  (Read 3809 times)

Offline keensv

• NSFW Access
After sexual activity
« on: 2020-11-18 14:30:36 »
hello
Are what some of you feel the difficutes after my masturbation keep the foreskin uncovered.
I am in this case, I can keep my head out but if I have a sexual activity, once finished I need to cover.
 Keensv

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
Re: After sexual activity
« Reply #1 on: 2020-11-18 16:44:38 »
The extra sensitivity after ejaculation will stop you from wanting to stay uncovered, for a while.  Eventually you'll be used to it and will be able to stay back right away.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-11-21 16:28:02 »
The extra sensitivity after ejaculation will stop you from wanting to stay uncovered, for a while.  Eventually you'll be used to it and will be able to stay back right away.
Yes agreed, some time the skin does it, use a method to keep the skin back and that should help
Love skining back and letting my head show

Offline PermanetlyBareKnob

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2020-12-01 01:13:49 »
There’s a pretty good discussion of this topic in the Polls section, titled “Pulling skin back over after orgasm”.

A lot of us have the strong urge to pull the foreskin over the glans after orgasm.  For me at least, the urge passes pretty quickly, so I can either just try to resist it for few minutes, or just pull back again after it passes.  Some people say that you can eventually overcome the urge entirely.