News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Who else feel like they’re unraveled but when they check everything is ok?

Started by RedHead, 2020-11-12 09:57:21

Previous topic - Next topic

RedHead

Happens a few times a day I feel like I've unrolled but everything is still folded back where it belongs.
Who else gets this?
I've been back permanently for just under a month and Ive switched to the spoon method just this week. And started free balling more.

Kylar

Yeah :D Or when you stop feeling that you're retracted but the head is still out :D

Nivek

Yeah, it happens and I love it! It could mean progress coz you've lost sensitivity.

soundsgreat87

Quote from: Kylar on 2020-11-12 10:37:31
Yeah :D Or when you stop feeling that you're retracted but the head is still out :D

Dammit you beat me to it!

bobenc0

Happens often but not all the time...
What's more weird.. even when I'm taped tight back with 0% chance to cover the glans by any activities and other methods too I sometimes feel how my skin rolls over the glans, then when I check it... it's all at place 😁
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

McKay

retreactor

Well, same here, and I can think of two reasons:

- that after a while of  (in particular permanent) retraction the head becomes used to it/desensitised, and stops sending the signals all the time
- that eventually retraction becomes BAU and we stop paying attention to what's going on down there.

Which is quite a pity - if I think of all the new sensations and tingling excitement when I started retracting a year and a half ago, I miss that a lot. :(
A retractor's quest is never complete.

Kylar

Quote from: retreactor on 2020-11-13 07:03:26
Which is quite a pity - if I think of all the new sensations and tingling excitement when I started retracting a year and a half ago, I miss that a lot. :(

Yeah, same here...

retreactor

A retractor's quest is never complete.

Kylar

Quote from: retreactor on 2020-11-13 10:49:48
;D Can one do something about it? ;D

Staying covered for a longer time often brings back some of the fun for a while, but it never gets anywhere near as sensitive as in the past, so I don't think so, unfortunately.

Nexolaris

Quote from: soundsgreat87 on 2020-11-12 15:18:43
Dammit you beat me to it!
I stopped feeling that I'm retracted but the head's still out as well.  ;D