Author Topic: First time pulling back.  (Read 3562 times)

Offline Bishlad06

• NSFW Access
First time pulling back.
« on: 2020-11-08 15:16:35 »
Hey guys, apologies if this post has been done a hundred times. I’m keen to take up the art of pulling back, but what method do you find best  of your a grower? Also wanting to know if my glans will flare? Thanks In advance!

Offline Will

• NSFW Access
Re: First time pulling back.
« Reply #1 on: 2020-11-08 15:33:17 »
Hiya. It is all very personal. I'm a grow-er too. I got started recently with the spoon technique but followed some video advice on the forum and have moved on to the hairgrip since. Keep reading here, try things out, experiment and enjoy. I've had some really positive outcomes. I show more when flaccid and my glans has enlarged with a more pronounced corona flare. All the best with it. Send updates!
Will

Offline Bishlad06

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-11-08 15:47:50 »
I think I’m going to start with the spoon method and see what progress I make with that. Also does I’d help if your rear briefs or boxers?

Offline Will

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2020-11-08 16:13:54 »
Hi again,
Loose boxers are a disaster for me for all sorts of reasons - commando would be more preferable! I spend a fair bit on underwear though, generally shorts of modal fabric with good support. But each to their own I guess.
Will

Offline bmark5

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-11-09 01:02:50 »
I've started using a hair band. I am a grower and it keeps everything in place without being too snug and adjusts to my growing size.

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2020-11-09 17:46:25 »
Hey guys, apologies if this post has been done a hundred times. I’m keen to take up the art of pulling back, but what method do you find best  of your a grower? Also wanting to know if my glans will flare? Thanks In advance!

I would still use the spoon, and then see how you go rolling the skin back, the spon method will get your skin used to being back. If not the old cock ring should help
Love skining back and letting my head show