Author Topic: Retracted foreskin for sex  (Read 4295 times)

Offline spengle

Retracted foreskin for sex
« on: 2020-11-08 05:00:58 »
hey guys.

i have quite a long foreskin, during sex i am getting really frustrated because my foreskin rolls over the head and i really dont get much of a sensation. wearing a condom is an absolute nightmare im forever having to readjust myself. i was wondering if there is anything i can purchase that will hold my foreskin back during sex so my glands are fully exposed like a circumcised man.

at the moment i am using a shoe lace to tie my foreskin right back. the sensation i get during sex is absolutely amazing. its just the shoe lace can start digging into me after a while.

any advice would be appreciated. thanks

Offline AnonD

• NSFW Access
Re: Retracted foreskin for sex
« Reply #1 on: 2020-11-08 06:52:25 »
I have been asking myself the same thing. I go bareback with my gf now, but I remember I never had this issue with condoms - they'd hold the skin back really nicely.

I've used cockrings in the past which sat at the base of the penis, but they're much too thick to sit under the head, not to mention I wouldn't want it to clamp down that firmly that high up the shaft.

I think what would be best is a thin, flat, wideish silicone ring that grows and shrinks as your penis does. My thinking is we'd put it in just before sex and it'd sit over the foreskin.

Now the question of if such a product exists or whether we'll have to get creative :)

Offline Bishlad06

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-11-08 15:51:35 »
I have the same problem, it ends up sliding over the head of my dick during sex killing sensation.

Offline spengle

« Reply #3 on: 2020-11-09 14:45:43 »
I have the same problem, it ends up sliding over the head of my dick during sex killing sensation.

yeah and once the foreskin rolls over the glands it stays there. constantly pulling out and skin it back. every now and then i get frustrated and research online but i cant find anything and ive been looking about for years now. you would have thought someone would have come up with something by now.

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: 2020-11-09 19:13:51 »
yeah and once the foreskin rolls over the glands it stays there. constantly pulling out and skin it back. every now and then i get frustrated and research online but i cant find anything and ive been looking about for years now. you would have thought someone would have come up with something by now.

I'd guess maybe cockrings that go behind the head would help?
Or some of those that go to the base of the cock and you try to pull the skin behind the ring?  Dunno.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2020-11-09 20:10:23 »
I have the same issue, for now I'm taping the skin at the base but I'm planning to try pierce it so it stays there forever without any tapes rings or anything...
Been searching for a method for a long time but without any success.
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline spengle

« Reply #6 on: 2020-11-10 04:40:35 »
I have the same issue, for now I'm taping the skin at the base but I'm planning to try pierce it so it stays there forever without any tapes rings or anything...
Been searching for a method for a long time but without any success.

hey bro, can you explain to me how you tape the skin at the base please? i get the idea of piercing, i guess it could work but a bit too excessive for me. if i start going like the clappers i will probably do myself a mischief!

Offline spengle

« Reply #7 on: 2020-11-10 04:45:18 »
to be honest i dont think something behind the head would work for me. my foreskin would probably just roll over that too. cock rings i dont seem to have had much luck with those in the past. might grip my skin back to get started with but never grips for long.