News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Introduction

Started by Sascha72H, 2020-11-04 11:04:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Sascha72H

Hey there,

I am 48 years old and am pulling back using the spoon method every other day but not regularly. But my foreskin is very long therefore the fold itself covers the glans partly and I have no best and fast idea to hold it there where it has to be.

Best regards, Sascha

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: Sascha72H on 2020-11-04 11:04:14
Hey there,

I am 48 years old and am pulling back using the spoon method every other day but not regularly. But my foreskin is very long therefore the fold itself covers the glans partly and I have no best and fast idea to hold it there where it has to be.

Best regards, Sascha

Hi that looks good i have the same issue, it maybe difficult unless you use some tape to help you
Love skining back and letting my head show

Dadwskin

Mine does the same thing as yours. Trying hair bands seem to help better. New guy here
Uncut but love exposed

retreactor

Hi
have you tried to fix it with a small foreskin ridge between the ring and the head? I have the same issue, but this works for me very well.
A retractor's quest is never complete.

McKay

Hi!
I have an avarage long foreskin, but I am grower so I gave the same problem :D
If I use the spoon method, it will partially cover the head when flaccid. However, my glans have flared enough that, it stops the foreskin if I just pull it back and leave it there.