Author Topic: The glans ring method  (Read 5460 times)

Offline Chusecher

The glans ring method
« on: 2020-09-30 04:01:09 »
Hello all,

I'm new to pulling back and wonder how much time average should I use the ring. I did one myself and it's pretty comfortable but wonder if this actually trains the skin to stay back or there is something else I have to do.

Thank you all.

Offline Jules

• NSFW Access
  • permanently retracted since June 2020
Re: The glans ring method
« Reply #1 on: 2020-10-01 04:48:22 »
Hello, I personally started with tucking back and now just pulling back.Both without any devices.But I think anything that keeps your foreskin back is good for the deed ;)

Offline Supernewb

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-11-14 03:43:06 »
Hi, I find that with the right size ring you can practically wear it 24/7 (even to sleep).

Offline Eisen

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2020-11-14 04:33:54 »
I’ve tried many different rings, and I would always try to wear them for the longest duration possible. Sometimes they would fall during the night, or become uncomfortable if I had an erection, so my preferred solution was to make my own cloth ring out of the elastic part of some socks 100% cotton). I cut a small square of the sock, and cut small hole in it. It is super comfortable, the cotton keeps it cool and dry, and it’s super flexible.

Offline Johnscot

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-11-19 19:44:11 »
I've been wearing a home made glans ring for the best part of 2 years now, made out of a sheet of silicon I bought off ebay.

I wear it 24 hours a day and am not aware of it most of the time, the silicon isn't really stretchy buy it's soft enough to not cause discomfort during night time erection

It's really caused a drastic drop in sensitivity which was one of the aims, and my skin will now stay back most of the time without it for several days, but if the skin starts slipping forward again I'll start wearing it again.

Offline Eisen

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2020-11-19 20:37:25 »
I've been wearing a home made glans ring for the best part of 2 years now, made out of a sheet of silicon I bought off ebay.

I wear it 24 hours a day and am not aware of it most of the time, the silicon isn't really stretchy buy it's soft enough to not cause discomfort during night time erection

It's really caused a drastic drop in sensitivity which was one of the aims, and my skin will now stay back most of the time without it for several days, but if the skin starts slipping forward again I'll start wearing it again.

Wow, that looks great. Would you take a photo of the ring alone so I can see how you designed it? Is that just a standard silicone sheet?

Offline bmark5

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2020-11-19 23:21:45 »

That's a great result!!

Offline Chromedome88

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2020-11-24 09:05:52 »
Got my ring. Seems to work well. Only had it for a day and my fore skin already stays kinda retracted when I take it off!

Offline Johnscot

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2020-11-25 16:19:55 »
Photo of ring on it's own as requested. It's just a small sheet of silicon off ebay. Thinner sheets are softer (1mm-2mm). I have a 4mm ring which I can comfortably wear all night. 

Offline Eisen

• NSFW Access
« Reply #9 on: 2020-11-28 17:17:23 »
Thank you for posting the photos! It looks great and simple!
I have just ordered a couple of silicone retainer bands (similar to a ring)  from Stealth, and I’ve been finding them extremely comfortable (flexible, soft, and customized for my size). I’ll try your diy silicone ring method as well, I like the fact that you can make it slightly bigger to avoid having your foreskin roll over the band...