Author Topic: Cohesive Tape - Remodeling my Penis  (Read 3025 times)

Offline Fggp2000

• NSFW Access
Cohesive Tape - Remodeling my Penis
« on: 2020-09-19 21:14:54 »
Over a year ago, I made a long post where I described how I am trying to remodel some aspects of my penis.

https://pulledback.org/index.php?topic=1022.msg9271#msg9271

Since then I have on and off continued my quest, however I havnt been making much progress until the other week I came across a taping method by accident, that really works for me.  I have been experimenting with a roll of cohesive (athletic) tape I found at my local Home Bargains for £1 a roll.  This is tape that is stretchy and sticks to itself, but not to your skin.  I was trying to wrap the tape around the top of my shaft so that one edge was tight up to the area my inner foreskin changes to become the glans i.e. right underneath the flare of my corona.    Initially I would wrap the tape tightly around, engorging my glans, which looked fantastic, but after a fairly short time became rather uncomfortable.  Any long term use, I am sure would have caused damage.  So I tried it a good deal looser, but I found when my penis was fully soft, the tape would roll up on to my glans, totally defeating the point of using it, as it was compressing the corona, reducing the flare I am trying to achieve.

I was also experimenting with the spoon method, which I had never been that successful with as I found that my foreskin would easily untuck itself even with fairly gentle movement.  So with the cohesive tape, I tried taping after spooning my foreskin.  I did manage this but it wasnt easy to keep the foreskin in place while applying the tape.  It also didnt make that much difference to the way the tape moved over the glans.  I then hit on the idea of applying the tape, and then attempt to spoon my foreskin with the tape on.  Wow that was the answer!!!!  What I did was with my foreskin sitting normally behind my glans, I applied the tape while my penis was semi hard.  Applying at that point means that the tape isnt going to roll forward so easily when my penis is soft, but at the same time, not strangle it when totally hard.  Then using a spooning implement (cock plug), I managed to tuck the edge closest to my glans behind the roll of foreskin also sitting by my glans.  This created a surface on the top edge of the foreskin, which the overhang of my glans would rest on.  This surface prevents the tape rolling up over the glans, when I fully soften.  This also appears to help keep the inner foreskin fully dry as there is no skin on skin contact, so I dont get that slightly moist stickyness I usually get when simply rolled back.  I am able to be fully active while taped, without any foreskin rolling up onto my glans.

I cut a length of about 30 cm off the roll, which I then fold in half along the length of it, so that its width changes from 8cm to 4cm.  This therefore gives a tape size of 30cm by 4cm.  Folding it in half gives it greater strength, and is easier to wrap around my shaft.

So heres some photos of what I am meaning.  As you can see, my glans is fully exposed.

Offline Fggp2000

• NSFW Access
Re: Cohesive Tape - Remodeling my Penis
« Reply #1 on: 2020-09-19 21:16:26 »
Due to the width of the tape, it is impossible even for my fairly lengthy and loose foreskin, to move over the tape and touch my glans.  I had never been able to keep my glans uncovered for extended periods before, as no matter what technique I used, my foreskin would one way or another, make its way up to my glans.

Offline Fggp2000

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-09-19 21:20:03 »
Wearing the tape is very comfortable, I have kept it on for 3 days and nights, and have managed to shower without it rolling off.  The only reason I have removed it,  is so that I can wash my foreskin properly.    The photos below show what my penis looks like after 3 days wear.  As you see, my inner foreskin isn’t effected in any way, looking pretty healthy.   I love the way my glans and inner foreskin are taking on the greyish colour of a cut penis, and how the tiny veins of my foreskin are visible.  The glans is also flaring nicely, I just love the look, and want even more mushroom.   My glans is now velvety smooth without any wrinkles, even when totally soft, which looks great.  I normally wear soft cotton underwear, which I think will be polishing my glans as I move around, hence the smoothness.   To increase this effect I have worn a pair of seamless boyshorts that when I have my glans poking out of the side of them, causes it to be polished by my jeans as I am moving around.  That really does create an amazingly smooth head, although I have to be careful as it can cause arousal!   At night, I tend to be a restless sleeper, but as I usually wear tight cotton pyjama legging, this also helps to keep my glans  smooth.

I have to admit that if it wasn’t for my wifes love of playing with my foreskin, I would probably have had it removed, so that I can flare to the max.  This taping method however seems to be a reasonable compromise.  I think I will try and get a more flesh like colour rather than the blue though.

Offline Fggp2000

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2020-09-19 21:22:37 »
Although this is off-topic, I did mention in my previous post, that I also wanted to try and make my peephole remain open (without surgery).  This is still a bit of a challenge, but I found that the cock plug that I have been using to spoon the tape, has been able to keep my peephole wide open for extended periods of time, which does seem to be helping.  I found this out by pushing a little too hard on one occasion, causing the larger end designed to prevent over insertion, to also enter into my peephole.  This was slightly concerning at first, as I didn’t want the plug disappearing down my shaft.  However it appears to just lock itself into position inside the top of my glans, stretching open my peephole, which does seem to have some effect, as once its removed my peephole gapes for a number of minutes afterwards.  I will continue with this to see if I can get a more extended result.

I would be interested to hear if anyone else has tried this kind of taping, and what your results have been.