Poll

How long till it desensitize?

At least 6 months
5 (35.7%)
1 Month
9 (64.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: How long till i feel normal?  (Read 4061 times)

Offline MisterHead

How long till i feel normal?
« on: 2020-09-18 15:25:40 »
Hi,
I know i haven't been posting that often, but im a old member of this group. I have been doing autoretraction for a couple of years(on and off). But 2 days ago i decided that im going to do it for real this time. I have slept 2 nights with retracted foreskin, aint gonna lie... its a little hard, but i think the on and off retraction helped me desensitize a bit. I use a homade silicone glans ring made out off the thing babbys suck on, i forgot the name of it(hope u get it). Its a pretty nice thing, it keeps me nicely retracted throughout the day and night. And now im wondering,  when will i feel normal? When will the foreskin stay back without the glans ring, how much longer till i dont really feel that much sensitivity in my head? And does it matter that im 16? I heard somewhere thats the best time too keep it back is while ur in puberty. Im kinda of a grower. How to desensitize it quicker? Any advice? I really badly want my dick to be autocircumcisised.. i live in a county where circumcision aint that popular, so asking my parents isnt an option. The more advice u give me, the happier i am. Thank a lot. One more thing, why does my urge to autoretract stop after i masturbate? Ill keep u guys updated when i get to my firat week, month and so on. I started my no fap and autocircumcision on the 16 of September of 2020.
MisterHead :D

Offline Jules

• NSFW Access
  • permanently retracted since June 2020
Re: How long till i feel normal?
« Reply #1 on: 2020-09-18 16:04:20 »
Hello mate, I think the desentization is individual but I enjoyed the process of feeling it with rubbing in the beginning and it quite aroused me. After a month the sensitivity was away. Now 4 months retracted continually and feels just normal. The skin is keratinized and thicker like a finger :) But I have same issue with the post masturbation feelings. When I retracted just for short periods of a day or a few days, right after cumming I lost the will to continue in the retracted state and covered my glans, strange and don't know why. But keep it up and enjoy either way!

Offline Jules

• NSFW Access
« Reply #2 on: 2020-09-18 16:05:17 »
Maybe I would say under a month ;)

Offline MisterHead

« Reply #3 on: 2020-09-18 16:15:20 »
Maybe I would say under a month ;)
Thanks a lot lad. Does your stay retracted by itself? Or do you need a device of some sort (sorry for my english)

Offline burtonian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-09-18 16:18:58 »
Hi,

How long?  I can’t answer and suspect no one can be accurate as it depends so much on the individual but, as has been said here before, enjoy the journey and don’t be in too much hurry.  I think your ring is made out of a dummy (UK) or pacifier (US) by the way.

Some think that starting in early puberty helps the penis outgrow the foreskin, at 16 this might be too late but better late than never!  The urge to cover after ejaculation is, for most people, too strong to easily overcome but generally passes quickly, I find a quick clean up and it’s good to go.

But what is this no fap business?  As far as I can make out it became popular among teens in the US and seems to be sold as a cure for all sorts of conditions, real or imagined.  It has little, if any, scientific basis, and ignores the fact that masturbation to ejaculation is a healthy, natural thing for any male.  See healthystrokes.com.  Most men, in a relationship or not, will masturbate as long as they are able.  I’m 68 and still enjoying it!  Doctors now tell us that regular ejaculation is proven to help prevent prostate troubles including cancer.  As you lose  your initial sensitivity and are able to stroke your dry glans with the foreskin pulled tightly back, you will find orgasm gives a different, deeper sensation to the experience. 

Good luck.

Offline MisterHead

« Reply #5 on: 2020-09-18 16:22:52 »
Hi,

How long?  I can’t answer and suspect no one can be accurate as it depends so much on the individual but, as has been said here before, enjoy the journey and don’t be in too much hurry.  I think your ring is made out of a dummy (UK) or pacifier (US) by the way.

Some think that starting in early puberty helps the penis outgrow the foreskin, at 16 this might be too late but better late than never!  The urge to cover after ejaculation is, for most people, too strong to easily overcome but generally passes quickly, I find a quick clean up and it’s good to go.

But what is this no fap business?  As far as I can make out it became popular among teens in the US and seems to be sold as a cure for all sorts of conditions, real or imagined.  It has little, if any, scientific basis, and ignores the fact that masturbation to ejaculation is a healthy, natural thing for any male.  See healthystrokes.com.  Most men, in a relationship or not, will masturbate as long as they are able.  I’m 68 and still enjoying it!  Doctors now tell us that regular ejaculation is proven to help prevent prostate troubles including cancer.  As you lose  your initial sensitivity and are able to stroke your dry glans with the foreskin pulled tightly back, you will find orgasm gives a different, deeper sensation to the experience. 

Good luck.
You, as an older man.. how do you feel about autocircumcision? Are you yourself autocircumcised? At what did you begin if you are so. Thank for the advice.

Offline burtonian

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2020-09-18 16:52:34 »
Hi,

My intro post covers your questions.  Since that posting I’m still not 24/7 but continue retraction for several hours most days/nights and for the full 24 hours on 1 or 2 days a week and always pull back to pee.  This seems to work well for me. 

Offline Jules

• NSFW Access
« Reply #7 on: 2020-09-18 17:19:49 »
Thanks a lot lad. Does your stay retracted by itself? Or do you need a device of some sort (sorry for my english)

Mine stays by itself after a few weeks, don't know when. First weeks I just tucked under with both indexfingers. I have never needed any device except my upper coronal ridge of the glans :)

Offline thesevenpointfive

• NSFW Access
« Reply #8 on: 2020-09-18 21:17:06 »
I said good six months, you might feel underwear is enough, but to get really no feeling takes a bit longer than a month
Love skining back and letting my head show