News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Permanently Pulled back for two years!

Started by fetishboy1990, 2020-09-13 19:34:27

Previous topic - Next topic

fetishboy1990

I have been constantly "pulled back" without underwear for the last 2 years (since 13.09.2018).

I have to say that it is amazing. Hygiene wise things are great! I do a lot of orgasm denial and before being pulled back I would end up in wet dreams. But now wet dreams are things of the past. Sensitivity and ease to reach orgasm has reduced dramatically. When I do have a orgasm, its so easy and clean.

My body used to try to reach orgasm in wet dreams, but now my body has completely given up it seems. So for a person like me who constantly does orgasm denial by edging myself and tries to stay on the edge of orgasm all the time being pulled back, it has been a dream come true. Only thing is it takes a long time to bring myself to the edge of orgasm now.

One of the reasons I completely stopped wearing underwear is that I want to live on the edge of orgasm even controlling my precum. Its all about controlling myself all the time.. Knowing the fact that one mistake, one loss of control of my prostate could render me completely embarrassed at work in my uniform (with a precum or cum stain) and life destroyed.

I hope the day I die, I want to remain pulled back.

Bifunguy

Hi, welcome and thanks for sharing. It sounds like you enjoy living on the edge in more ways than one! lol. Some pics would be good too.

Good to hear you have been successful with pulling back and how it has helped you to reduce hyper sensitivity. I have been permanently pulled back for many years now and, like you I also enjoy edging but I have never been tempted to dispense with wearing underwear as I would be concerned I might lose too much sensitivity. Have you ever been concerned about that?

thesevenpointfive

Thanks for the story and that you have been pulled back for such a long time, and like to go commando, the feel of it free is a good felling.
Love skining back and letting my head show