Poll

Would you rather just have been circumcised, rather than having to pull back?

Yes
185 (43.6%)
No
239 (56.4%)

Total Members Voted: 407

Author Topic: Would you rather just have been circumcised?  (Read 20466 times)

Offline caveman

• NSFW Access
Re: Would you rather just have been circumcised?
« Reply #30 on: 2021-04-22 01:47:48 »
When I was younger yes, but knowing what I know now I am very glad my mother had the wisdom to not let the doctor cut me. She told me shortly before her death that she did not feel good about letting them circumcise me, and I thanked her for that.
If I would of been circumcised I know for sure that me penis would not be working anymore. I had went about 25 years retracted from my early twenties until just before I turned fifty. By then the dam thing was only good for being a hose to pee from. Now twenty years later after I covered up for twenty years, it works it feels good but still takes an awful long time to come. I do uncover part-time now, and it feels good and seeing I cover up at night so the loss of sensation is tolerable.

Have fun and enjoy
caveman

Offline Horatio

• NSFW Access
« Reply #31 on: 2021-05-25 02:44:27 »
No way.
My foreskin is part of so much pleasure for me. Being able to pull back and remain retracted adds a different level of pleasure that I guess could feel like I had been cut, but being able to still cover up and glide the foreskin up and down feels so good.
No way I would part with it.

Offline Jords

• NSFW Access
« Reply #32 on: 2021-06-04 22:43:18 »
Definitely not, I love my foreskin. I had phimosis as a teenager and couldn’t retract when erect. I opted for stretches instead of circumcision, very happy I kept my foreskin.

Offline Herbert678

• NSFW Access
  • Obvious turtle neck
« Reply #33 on: 2021-06-05 17:22:27 »
I would have wanted to choose a “partial” - so that my glans exposed progressively as got erect. In my view, currently with long and loose skin, this would be best of both

Offline dude101

• NSFW Access
« Reply #34 on: 2021-06-09 18:27:47 »
Not a chance in fucking hell. My dad carried shame for not making sure I was cut for years.

Reality is my life would have been so much different probably if I was cut. Look my penis took on an amazing transformation from when I was kid to today.

What does it for me is the control I have. I can choose what's happening. I can choose to be rolled back. I can choose to roll forward on occasion.

I couldn't imagine just being cut.

Education on this topic stinks. And we need to do better men.

Once your lymph nodes adjust and fluid draining in the penis I'd never look back. It is awesome.

Offline arminus

• NSFW Access
« Reply #35 on: 2021-06-17 13:52:59 »
Definitely happier to be intact I'd be upset if I had been cut without any choice. As a part timer its good to have options to pull back as and when I choose to. I would hate to not have it there! I think I just I love foreskin tbh

Precisely

Offline John

• NSFW Access
« Reply #36 on: 2021-06-17 18:46:44 »
I love being intact. Based off of my conversations at nudist clubs, so-called "circumcision" (i.e., the modern procedure of that name being different from the ancient Hebrew and Muslim ritual) is a source of consistent insecurity from men. The beginning and end of the debate over RIC is personal agency. Everything else is fluff. As for being usually the only physically whole man in a locker room or beach, I love it, and always have; I am a reminder of what a natural body looks like.

Offline njoynit

• NSFW Access
« Reply #37 on: 2021-06-17 19:15:32 »
I do feel like I can have the best of both worlds but neither would I be pissed if it had been done. I think being able to cover it helps keep the sensitivity I like while leaving it uncovered allows the pleasure of being able to dry rub the whole shaft and glans. From teen circle jerks I participated in I got the impression that cut guys had about as much feeling while doing that as rubbing a finger. The only advantage I can see them having is being able to fuck longer which probably pleases their ladies. Also the feeling of the glans rubbing her vaginal walls may pleasure some girls. So there are advantages to both intact and cut. If I had a woman who wanted to send me to heaven making love to my circ'd penis I would surely have it done but for my own masturbatory pleasure I would not. I have no frenulum so I can enjoy pulling it all the way back tight and stretching the inner foreskin for added pleasure.

Offline halfard

• NSFW Access
  • skin back always looks and feels good
« Reply #38 on: 2021-06-20 07:43:59 »
I always found look of circumcised penis much neater than my intact.  the bare head so 'there' ready to be rubbed by jeans when commando as I walk or easy reach and all so tight when hard.
In my horny 20s thought about getting cut IF my girlfriend had agreed but always worry that a friend, maybe theatre nurse, would find out and tell her friends.  Having 'trained'  my foreskin to stay retracted (see my surgical spirit post) I have best of both worlds: looks and feels great without need to circumcision ... too old now anyway.
Always found bare-headed penis soooo sexy.  Started keeping my skin back many years ago, looks and feels great, especially rubs when out commando.  My foreskin stays back all the time. Masturbate dry: skin back tight, wrap finger and thumb round cock where head joins shaft, like circumcised guy.

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #39 on: 2021-06-23 21:54:46 »
I love being intact. Based off of my conversations at nudist clubs, so-called "circumcision" (i.e., the modern procedure of that name being different from the ancient Hebrew and Muslim ritual) is a source of consistent insecurity from men. The beginning and end of the debate over RIC is personal agency. Everything else is fluff. As for being usually the only physically whole man in a locker room or beach, I love it, and always have; I am a reminder of what a natural body looks like.
It's very rare to see a natural body considering that even manicure, grooming, make-up or dyeing your hair isn't "natural", not even talking about implants, tattoos, piercings and so on. Also, I'm sure many cut men will feel physically whole, I know I do. Just some food for thought.

Offline John

• NSFW Access
« Reply #40 on: 2021-06-24 22:16:27 »
Quote from: Nexolaris
I'm sure many cut men will feel physically whole, I know I do. Just some food for thought.

No doubt that is true, Nexolaris. One may feel may things they are not. In the last five years we have witnessed the ruling class of this society declare men women and women men, black men white and white men black. With an allowance for successful foreskin restoration, no "circumcised" (n.b., in no sense is this word to be confused with the less drastic Hebraic/Muslim ritual) man is physically whole. If one has done the required spiritual/personal growth, as everybody on this earth is called to do, a circumcised man is no less complete as anyone else. However, physically speaking, the circumcised remain amputees. It's a good thing that one's existence merely begins on the physical plain.

Offline Nexolaris

• NSFW Access
  • Bare knob forever
« Reply #41 on: 2021-07-02 14:28:55 »
No doubt that is true, Nexolaris. One may feel may things they are not. In the last five years we have witnessed the ruling class of this society declare men women and women men, black men white and white men black. With an allowance for successful foreskin restoration, no "circumcised" (n.b., in no sense is this word to be confused with the less drastic Hebraic/Muslim ritual) man is physically whole. If one has done the required spiritual/personal growth, as everybody on this earth is called to do, a circumcised man is no less complete as anyone else. However, physically speaking, the circumcised remain amputees. It's a good thing that one's existence merely begins on the physical plain.
On a physical level I had several teeth that were extracted before getting circumcised. So even before the time I got cut I wasn't "whole" anymore if we apply the same logic here, and I don't see any reason for not doing so.

Offline duke2244

• NSFW Access
« Reply #42 on: 2021-07-18 15:15:22 »
Yes, definitely!! Growing up, the norm was definitely circumcised. I wasn’t the only uncut guy but it was much more “normal” to be circumcised. I was always embarrassed of it in change rooms and open showers and felt sort of weird. I think it would have been easier saying to have been snipped and be like 80% of the others.

That being said, this is a North American perspective. If I liked in the UK or Europe where intact (uncut) is the norm, I don’t think is even think about it and would be totally happy being like the other guys wearing their foreskins forward.

Going to the gym is easily one of my favorite activities in life and I always shower after so I’m naked in public a lot. I may eventually get snipped one day but I’m going to do autocorrect for a full year and see what the results are before even considering it. I’m really liking it 3 days in.

Offline Kylar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: 2021-07-18 17:31:53 »
I’m going to do autocorrect

That's the best autocorrect fail I've ever seen :D

(though probably also a great reminder that "autocircumcision" is a stupid name for the practice, because it's not a circumcision whatsoever)

Offline duke2244

• NSFW Access
« Reply #44 on: 2021-07-19 02:50:42 »
Hah Sorry yes, I should have proof read that. My device’s “autocorrect” does some weird changes to the text that I am writing sometimes.