News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Spoon method without the spoon?

Started by Ben, 2020-08-31 10:29:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben

For those that use the spoon method, do you get to a point where you can achieve the same result without the spoon?
I prefer this method to having to use something like tape or coin, etc, but was wondering if it's possible to do without using the spoon eventually?
I've been retracting for about 3 weeks now and have almost got the spoon method down but would really prefer to be able to do without using the spoon. I realise it's early days still but curious about those that have been doing it for a while.

thesevenpointfive

Hi yes the skin, would roll back, using a little effort without the spoon
Love skining back and letting my head show

Kylar

Oh absolutely possible, in fact I didn't know it was "supposed to be done" with a tool for years (or that it had a name) — it's what I always did, to some level of success.  (Early on, it would only leave the end of the glans uncovered, eventually I figured it out how to get all of it to stay out).

onyx99

I ve been doing it for years by now with my finger. Just needs some practice than it can be easily done. Same result. I just thought how ridiculous it would be to always carrying a spoon with me...  :P

M_back__uk

Quote from: onyx99 on 2020-09-04 02:11:01
I ve been doing it for years by now with my finger. Just needs some practice than it can be easily done. Same result. I just thought how ridiculous it would be to always carrying a spoon with me...  :P

I've been trying with just my fingers recently so I can do it when I'm out/at work... Any tips??

Dorae

Quote from: M_back__uk on 2020-09-06 07:36:36
I've been trying with just my fingers recently so I can do it when I'm out/at work... Any tips??
I initially started by using my finger but that didn't really give me a good result, usually I would tuck it during shower and leave it that way for the whole day. If I am going out, I am tucked in. i avoid doing it at work as I find it a bit uncomfortable and distracting.

Stickler99

Quote from: Dorae on 2020-09-13 14:33:09
I initially started by using my finger but that didn't really give me a good result, usually I would tuck it during shower and leave it that way for the whole day. If I am going out, I am tucked in. i avoid doing it at work as I find it a bit uncomfortable and distracting.
My method is to start on one side, pinch, using index finger and thumb the foreskin at the point joins the normal skin of the penis then pull away to the side.
Then using the middle finger tuck the foreskin under.
Repeat this on the other side and job done..
I've attached some photos

russ_s

Great explanation, might give this method a go..
Great piercings also BTW ;)  I have one also....
I'm also on Reddit u/russ_s6

Kylar

Quote from: Stickler99 on 2020-09-17 09:49:53
My method is to start on one side, pinch, using index finger and thumb the foreskin at the point joins the normal skin of the penis then pull away to the side.
Then using the middle finger tuck the foreskin under.
Repeat this on the other side and job done..
I've attached some photos

This is pretty much how I do it ^^

Daffyskin

Thanks for posting the pictures. I've been wondering quite how it can be done with just fingers. I can't get it to work though - I'll stick with my trusty pencil.
Full-time retractor.
I just love tucking back and free-balling.