Author Topic: Sore frenulum.  (Read 2834 times)

Offline bioshock0706

• NSFW Access
Sore frenulum.
« on: 2020-08-11 17:11:27 »
Retracting every now and then. Glans is getting quite well and accustomed to being exposed.

However, my frenulum is quite sensitive and gets sore quite quickly from all the friction in my boxers.

Any idea how long it takes for the frenulum to get used to being retracted?

It almost hurts now and I try to take breaks. Also trying not to masturbate as that makes it worse. Is there any danger of it breaking/tearing apart when I keep it retracted for long periods?

Thank you.

Offline CuriousSkinner

• NSFW Access
Re: Sore frenulum.
« Reply #1 on: 2020-08-11 20:55:05 »
Sorry to jump in on your thread as I am not about to add anything particularly helpful to you. But it sounds like I have exactly the same issue that you describe. I've been persevering to go longer and longer pulled back and noticed some soreness. It has taken me a little while to figure out exactly what is sore which sounds daft. But I do think that it's the frenulum.

I am also taking a break from retracting as I think that's the only thing that is going to fix it. Along with refraining from sex or masturbation which admittedly I am finding more difficult despite the discomfort.

What I can tell you is that using sudocrem doesn't seem to be helping! So I think resting it is the only option unless others here have some better ideas?

I am hopeful it doesn't return when I start retracting again though so like you I am interested in any tips people may have and if this is a common issue.

You are definitely not on your own with this issue though if that is of any comfort to you!

guest3599

« Reply #2 on: 2020-08-11 21:59:23 »
Sudocrem isn’t a moisturiser! Try Bepanthol.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #3 on: 2020-08-11 23:00:50 »
bioshock0706, especially with a super-sensitive frenulum, have you ever considered trying to tie it to free it up? In my case as a youngster it, while not that heavy, was super short and the eurethra would pull down almost 180 degrees with shaft skin fully pulled down. At that point I had no pleasurable sensation from the frenulum, only pain, as others have suggested. Over time, with tying being my last project, I have managed to totally free the foreskin so that when erect one would not believe I was not circ'd.

There still remains a bit of the under frenulum band that is now fully stretched. As a benefit of the tying/frenulum freeing, I now have pleasurable sensations in that area almost similar to the glans, whereas before it was only pain.
« Last Edit: 2020-08-11 23:06:46 by Hazeleye »

Offline bioshock0706

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-08-12 08:28:49 »
I haven't tried any tying up and prefer not to do any techniques.

My frenulum is also short, although it's never caused problems in retracting or anything else. It's also quite sticking out, when i look my penis in profile. It isn't contained behind the glans, but it's quite thick and sticking out when retracted.

When lubed and moistured, feels pleasant upon touching, but when retracted and dried in my boxers, friction causes it to go sore.

I just want it to desensitize good enough so it's bearable to walk outside while being retracted, etc.

Offline Hazeleye

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2020-08-12 20:15:13 »
That is the joy of this site. One is encouraged to try and do things in the manner and the way that they are most comfortable with.