News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Leten foreskin ring results

Started by alex8221, 2020-07-31 20:35:39

Previous topic - Next topic

alex8221

Has anyone had success with the Leten brand silicone rings? I ordered them off AliExpress (search for "leten foreskin ring").

I'm not having great success. I think I'm using it correctly. I'm putting the ring portion on first, and the notched piece goes against the rim on the glans. It stays on ok, but after a few minutes the ring slides halfway over the glans. So the skin stays back but part of the head is covered. Sort of defeats the point.

Anybody else tried these and had better results?

Dicsolovag

I used these and they just worked great.
I only used the daytime one which is a bit smaller in diameter. I think that was fitting for my size a bit better.

It did an amazing job for me.
After wearing this for a week 24/7 was the first time that i my skin was able to stay back on its own without any help.

I would say it is a good choice.
I was putting it on with the wider part on top because i wanted to make a wider separation.
Now I'm totally able to be 24/7 pulled back without any intervention but i did frenulum "cutting" and used several different types of rings. But this piece of rubber brought me the first success.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: Dicsolovag on 2020-08-02 18:45:56
I used these and they just worked great.
I only used the daytime one which is a bit smaller in diameter. I think that was fitting for my size a bit better.

It did an amazing job for me.
After wearing this for a week 24/7 was the first time that i my skin was able to stay back on its own without any help.

I would say it is a good choice.
I was putting it on with the wider part on top because i wanted to make a wider separation.
Now I'm totally able to be 24/7 pulled back without any intervention but i did frenulum "cutting" and used several different types of rings. But this piece of rubber brought me the first success.

I used similar rings and i think they are a good way of keeping the skin back. for a binnner you need to read the frenulum thread to see how this is done.
Love skining back and letting my head show

hung.part.timer

I just saw this on Amazon in the US and oddly think it might be a viable alternative.

https://www.amazon.com/BUFFR-Silicone-Wedding-Protector-Engagement/dp/B0B786JT61