News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Rate me Any suggestions

Started by Gusguskc, 2020-07-29 20:53:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusguskc

New and looking for pointers here

pulledbackasian

soundsgreat87

here, have some pointers: 👈👉👆🖕👇

but your cock looks great, envious about how you can just pull it back :D

Gusguskc

Quote from: soundsgreat87 on 2020-07-29 21:27:59
here, have some pointers: 👈👉👆🖕👇

but your cock looks great, envious about how you can just pull it back :D

Next level joke there  ;D

lvprcm

It looks great! Does the clamp around your balls help?  :)

Gusguskc

Quote from: lvprcm on 2020-07-30 13:27:48
It looks great! Does the clamp around your balls help?  :)

It does a little.  I started pulling back on and off awhile ago.   Thankfully I just have to pull back no rings or spoons.  But then I got into wearing cock rings during sex. Which is beyond fun there and was given the ball stretcher as a present.   Wore it and noticed it pulled me back underneath a little extra.  That and my balls have stretched and extra 1 now.  My girl and group of nudist I have been around noticed and all said it is attractive.  A few of the women have commented to my girl that my pull back is a lot more attractive than their guys cut.

4toA2

Looks great. Nice flare on the corona. Glans attractive. I want to get into ballweights. Hope someone can tell me how.

CuriousSkinner

Jacob

Looking good, nice flare at the bottom of the glans. How long have you been retracting for?

thesevenpointfive

I would say it looks good, how long have you been keeping it back? Does the ring around your balls help with that?
Love skining back and letting my head show

hung.part.timer

Quote from: Gusguskc on 2020-07-30 13:35:17
It does a little.  I started pulling back on and off awhile ago.   Thankfully I just have to pull back no rings or spoons.  But then I got into wearing cock rings during sex. Which is beyond fun there and was given the ball stretcher as a present.   Wore it and noticed it pulled me back underneath a little extra.  That and my balls have stretched and extra 1 now.  My girl and group of nudist I have been around noticed and all said it is attractive.  A few of the women have commented to my girl that my pull back is a lot more attractive than their guys cut.

I agree, I think retracted and intact does look better than a circed cock. it's just some much more happening. Also, your glans is naturally built to keep that foreskin behind it, rare to have a glans that size when soft - nothing to give you in terms of recommendations.

jimmy

How do you find the oxball ball stretcher?

I'm just getting into it but at the moment only find it comfortable with using smaller ones stacked to get the pull. I don't mean pain when I say comfortable more ease / stress of removing.

Before I started my balls were always sensitive to being handled and was always on edge a little when partners got playing ;D but after 3 or 4 months it's massively improved!