News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Circumcision Planned after years of skinning back.

Started by druid, 2020-07-17 12:04:48

Previous topic - Next topic

druid

Hi all
Not sure if this is the correct place to post if not please remove.
I was looking into DIY circumcision and was told it was not a good idea to do it, so I have now booked a appointment to have it done in a private clinic in 5 weeks time.
What I would like to know is people on here that have had a circumcision what are your thoughts and would you have prefered a different cut to what you have.
I am hoping to tell the doctor what cut I want and I believe I would like something called "Tight and High" I believe this is where they take all the foreskin outer and inner skin and the cut or join is further down the shaft towards the base, I hope this is correct.
I have been keeping the foreskin back with bands and rings etc for a few years and also drying the glans with rubbing alcohol so know I am wanting it.
As I said i would love to hear what others have had done and what is out there.
Many Thanks
UK Eunuch, been skinning back aslong as I can remember.

TheForgotten

Good luck with your circumcision! High and Tight is probably one of the best styles you could get.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: druid on 2020-07-17 12:04:48
Hi all
Not sure if this is the correct place to post if not please remove.
I was looking into DIY circumcision and was told it was not a good idea to do it, so I have now booked a appointment to have it done in a private clinic in 5 weeks time.
What I would like to know is people on here that have had a circumcision what are your thoughts and would you have prefered a different cut to what you have.
I am hoping to tell the doctor what cut I want and I believe I would like something called "Tight and High" I believe this is where they take all the foreskin outer and inner skin and the cut or join is further down the shaft towards the base, I hope this is correct.
I have been keeping the foreskin back with bands and rings etc for a few years and also drying the glans with rubbing alcohol so know I am wanting it.
As I said i would love to hear what others have had done and what is out there.
Many Thanks

I think the mod might make a comment here, but http://www.circlist.com/circhome.html site might help you. To do a high a tight cut takes a free hand cut, ask the doc, does he use glue and not stitches, this may help
Love skining back and letting my head show

bobenc0

If it was me I would go for "high and tight" for sure as I love the glans to be fully exposed with the skin as far back as possible and the corona gets absolutely no coverage.

Good luck, and would like to see pictures of it before/after, you can p.m. me If you don't mind ;)
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Fabik

If it were me I'd go for high and loose (that is - remove only outer foreskin).

High because it preserves the sensitive inner foreskin who participate in pleasure, as well as the frenulum. This would also prevent the cut from being too close to the sensitive corona.

Loose because you need some extra skin for when you get an erection. In tight it looks fine for flaccid state, but when there's an errection it would seem there's not enough skin and that should hurt or at least be inconfortable.

That would be the closest to just pulling back.

Expat1985

Hi Druid

I was successfully skinning back 24/7/365 for over 10 years without help of any devices. 
After that I also decided to get circumcised.

I wanted a low ant tight cut and removal of the frenulum because I wanted to reduce sensitivity as much as possible and I wanted my glans to be bare eeven when flaccid. My surgeon also suggested doing a low and tight cut, but said he would leave some space for an erection. So I am not radically tight cut.

Since your glans is already less sensitive, you have one problem less - from opinions I've read, glans which has been permanently covered is very sensitive after circumcision and it causes discomfort.

Any questions? Go ahaead, ask.

Cheers
Jacek

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: Expat1985 on 2020-07-18 17:45:19
Hi Druid

I was successfully skinning back 24/7/365 for over 10 years without help of any devices. 
After that I also decided to get circumcised.

I wanted a low ant tight cut and removal of the frenulum because I wanted to reduce sensitivity as much as possible and I wanted my glans to be bare eeven when flaccid. My surgeon also suggested doing a low and tight cut, but said he would leave some space for an erection. So I am not radically tight cut.

Since your glans is already less sensitive, you have one problem less - from opinions I've read, glans which has been permanently covered is very sensitive after circumcision and it causes discomfort.

Any questions? Go ahaead, ask.

Cheers
Jacek

Would add that the full experience want be for a few months as the skin etc takes some time to get back to shape
Love skining back and letting my head show

Cut893

Hi the British and American cut tends to be high and tight, European cts tend to be low and tight, who are you planning on doing it?
Love a bared head

lilalex

Hey druid. I'm wanting to get cut too but I'm struggling to find somewhere in the UK that's a decent price and local to me, Could you PM the clinics website/details and how much you've been quoted?
Thanks
Alex

Kylar

Casual reminder that this is not a circumcision board.

The announcement of going that route is fine, but this is not the place for the specifics.  And as always, I'm sorry to see anyone go that destructive route.

Expat1985

It can be seen as destructive, ok. But it depends on the person.

Kylar

It is, by the very definition of what it does.  Whether or not someone likes it is an entirely different facet of it.

RetractedStatement

Kylar,

I still can't see any pictures.  Wasn't this supposed to be fixed?

Kylar

Quote from: RetractedStatement on 2020-08-01 14:46:17
Kylar,

I still can't see any pictures.  Wasn't this supposed to be fixed?

• It is fixed, it was never broken
  • Why are you asking it in this thread?
  • None of your posts suggest that you fill the requirements stated in the posts about the NSFW access. (See also my previous reply to your "Also still waiting" post)