Author Topic: Anyone heard this idea?  (Read 4582 times)

Offline Grrannt123

• NSFW Access
Anyone heard this idea?
« on: 2020-07-16 03:53:15 »
I have been looking up tips on how to keratinizing my glans and foreskin faster. I read about the traditional alcohol and toothpaste but fourth this guy on Reddit that would masturbate with a dry rough towel. I was intrigued by this so I went ahead and tired it for myself and I think I can see what he was getting at. It really helps to dry everything out and keratinize faster. You just can’t be too rough with it but think it might become my new way to get off.

Offline bobenc0

• NSFW Access
Re: Anyone heard this idea?
« Reply #1 on: 2020-07-23 10:47:29 »
I tried many times to jerk this way and I like it but can't say it's my favorite method to cum 😁
It indeed dries out everything nicely and might help speeding up the process.
32 Y.O. Permanently retracted ever since May 09 2016. :)
... Self frenum pierced at Mar 19 2018 ...
I love it !

Offline hung.part.timer

• NSFW Access
  • Looking to learn from men that have gotten results
« Reply #2 on: 2020-07-23 16:14:29 »
Sounds like that would work at speeding things up. I'd also say enjoy the process, it'll happen relatively soon if you're constantly exposed, just how the glans works I guess.

Offline soundsgreat87

« Reply #3 on: 2020-07-23 20:03:06 »
I've jerked a few times holding my skin back and rubbing with the leg of some flannel lounge pants... it felt pretty amazing. I could see that really helping.

Offline Nivek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #4 on: 2020-08-02 15:40:44 »
Be careful guys! I was in the shower today, using soap and a wet microfiber towel (not rough at all) to masturbate. I've been pulled back for over a year, so my head is quite insensitive. Unfortunately, I went too far, and now the head is raw, swollen and it hurts. There was some bleeding too. When you're erect and in action, you wont feel anything, it's only after that I realised I'd gone too far. Now I've got to pull my skin over my head to keep it protected. Hopefully it heals fine.

Offline uncutdripper

• NSFW Access
« Reply #5 on: 2022-03-02 03:38:35 »
Yikes bro..  hope it turned out ok...

Be careful guys! I was in the shower today, using soap and a wet microfiber towel (not rough at all) to masturbate. I've been pulled back for over a year, so my head is quite insensitive. Unfortunately, I went too far, and now the head is raw, swollen and it hurts. There was some bleeding too. When you're erect and in action, you wont feel anything, it's only after that I realised I'd gone too far. Now I've got to pull my skin over my head to keep it protected. Hopefully it heals fine.

Offline Nivek

• NSFW Access
« Reply #6 on: 2022-03-07 16:24:13 »
No permanent damage! The penis is incredibly resilient.