News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Glands Pump

Started by druid, 2020-06-28 04:04:46

Previous topic - Next topic

druid

Hi
Just bought a glands pump and only been using it for a couple of days as often as I can and it seems to be working even if only a little bit at the moment.

This is the item I bought delivery was fast as well.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000002568565.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.12474c4dNsj8cm

I tried it right out the box but it was painful so I turned the rubber cap inside out and cut all the little rubber spikes off with a pair of nail cutters, then put it back the right way and now its fun.
Hopefully with time my glands will expand and flare and I will be able to stop wear rings to keep the skin back.

Would reccomend
UK Eunuch, been skinning back aslong as I can remember.

Johnny_V

I have the same (almost), and in my experience, any result you gain with it is temporary, it doesn't matter if you pump just the glans or the whole penis.

druid

Well maybe but it does seem to be working.
UK Eunuch, been skinning back aslong as I can remember.

thesevenpointfive

Quote from: druid on 2020-06-28 04:04:46
Hi
Just bought a glands pump and only been using it for a couple of days as often as I can and it seems to be working even if only a little bit at the moment.

This is the item I bought delivery was fast as well.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000002568565.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.12474c4dNsj8cm

I tried it right out the box but it was painful so I turned the rubber cap inside out and cut all the little rubber spikes off with a pair of nail cutters, then put it back the right way and now its fun.
Hopefully with time my glands will expand and flare and I will be able to stop wear rings to keep the skin back.

Would reccomend

Quote from: Johnny_V on 2020-06-28 05:47:01
I have the same (almost), and in my experience, any result you gain with it is temporary, it doesn't matter if you pump just the glans or the whole penis.

So i would be interested, i thought the experience might be Temporary  though
Love skining back and letting my head show