News:

A forum for people interested in keeping the foreskin pulled back — be it for fun, for health reasons or anything else: Let's share experience, methods, stories and all that about our pulled back foreskins.

NB. This is not a circumcision support group. While there's no problem with cut guys, this isn't your place to live out your foreskin removal fetish — plenty of forums for that elsewhere.

Other than that: please read the Readme in the readme forum, write an intro... have fun I guess? :)

Please note that registration is manually approved due to Russian bot spam. Do not register multiple accounts, just wait till approved.

Main Menu

Newbie looking for tips

Started by Ji01, 2020-06-25 07:41:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Ji01

Hey, i have been retracting 7hrs for 3days now and can keep my foreskin pulledback uninterrupted. I'd like to increase my coronal flaring and further reduce sensitivity in this area and it occurs to me that I need to stop the skin from bunching up behind the corona so i tried spoon method but it's not working to keep the skin folded it always unfolds and bunches out after i tuck it .
Maybe its due to my tight and thick foreskin.
So should i wait until foreskin loosen enough and then try spooning ?
What do you guys suggest
Here its semi erect and i can't pull the foreskin down anymore .

thesevenpointfive

Love skining back and letting my head show

Ji01